Need help please.....Valor or Glory

brelyn

We are trying to plan a cruise on March 20, 2011 on either Valor or Glory and can't decide which ship to take since we have never been on either. Both Valor and Glory are going to the same ports. We would really like to know the opinions on those who have been on both ships so that we can decide which ship to choice. Thanks for the help.

WE just got off Glory and would recomend her.

We have been on both and we all preferred the Glory.

Thank you both for answering me. Is there any specific reason why either of you would recommend Glory over Valor?

We are crusing May 15 and had the same "problem". I couldn't decide between the Valor and Glory. I talked to my PVP and he told me the difference between the two ships was very small....besides decor the Glory offers the serenity deck (adult only) where the Valor does not. And the Glory had just been dry docked in Febuary, 2010 for improvments on the ship. We went with the Glory.

I don't know if this helps at all...just what I was told.

Happy Cruising!:D

We are crusing May 15 and had the same "problem". I couldn't decide between the Valor and Glory. I talked to my PVP and he told me the difference between the two ships was very small....besides decor the Glory offers the serenity deck (adult only) where the Valor does not. And the Glory had just been dry docked in Febuary, 2010 for improvments on the ship. We went with the Glory.

I don't know if this helps at all...just what I was told.

Happy Cruising!:D

Thanks for the info :) We just found out that Valor will be dry docked in January 2011....

Ohhh the decisions we have to make are so hard :D

If you haven't decided yet..........

I just had this delima when booking my march cruise, in the end it came down to the number of ships in port on the days were were at each port. check cruisett dot com and see what it looks like, that will give you an idea of how many passengers total will be invading the ports you are visiting. Keep in mind things like in Roatan if the water is too rough to dock at Mahogany Bay and Coxen Hole is filled up then you are getting an extra day at see rather than in port, for the week I had available in March the Glory was the only ship in port the day it's scheduled for Roatan.

If you haven't decided yet..........

I just had this delima when booking my march cruise, in the end it came down to the number of ships in port on the days were were at each port. check cruisett dot com and see what it looks like, that will give you an idea of how many passengers total will be invading the ports you are visiting. Keep in mind things like in Roatan if the water is too rough to dock at Mahogany Bay and Coxen Hole is filled up then you are getting an extra day at see rather than in port, for the week I had available in March the Glory was the only ship in port the day it's scheduled for Roatan.

Thank you for the info and the website :)

Archived