Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

Thank you so much for your story and review. We're sailing on the Valor over Christmas and have been on the Imagination and Destiny. Brought back some very nice memories. My husband asked me if I would take a break from college for him and whn I said I guess so, he said I guess we just need to get the ring now :) And 37 years later still going strong. We were at the drive in watching Mash and Patton... should have known... he was in the military and in Iraq on our 30th anniversary. We renewed our vows on our 31st on a beach in Mexico :) He said his own vows and I was so emotional I couldn't say a thing! Looking forward to pictures of your big day! Thank you again letting us share your beautiful experience!

Charlene

I did not want you to think I was being pushy as I too wanted to tell you your lovely kids are big enough to grab something to eat by themselves just for tonight, I wanted the proposal also... I read this at work today and was waiting and waiting for you to get to this part now i want to read about the vows. You are man who stole all our hearts. your wife and children are very lucky. I know your job is not easy, you are a very talented writer, great father and a loving husband. What did you kids have to say after this?

thank you, you did bring tears in my eyes also

I accept! I accept! Oops, got too caught up in this wonderful story! Keep it coming!

I think we all just fell a little in love with you!!! I love this thread! :-)

Absolutely Beautiful! This is better than good TV any night of the week!! You have been so blessed with your family.......We are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary on our cruise....I think my husband needs to read this! :-))

Pe4all That is LOL....

Princess KiKi That is so true. You can see Tracey and Mike both know how lucky they are to have each other just by the looks in their eyes.

Noel Guess what ???? I AM MAKING MY HUSBAND READ THIS WHOLE POST WITH PICTURES INCLUDED BECAUSE THAT MAKES THE STORY AND THEN I AM GOING TO TEST HIM OVER AND OVER ON WHAT HE LEARNED FROM IT!!!!! As you can see by my signature he has two chances coming up. The first one those one of the members of our CC group is ordained minister.

Mike keep it coming and we would love to hear from Tracey too. Get her on here Im sure we would love her just as much.

:D I give you a standing ovation! bravo! bravo! How precious and how romantic. I am blessed with a romantic husband even after 41 years....it does make life fun.

I love the pic of your wife's friend with her glasses on examining the ring! Looks like it passed.

Will be on the Dream in less than two weeks....loved the pictures of it and Mahogany Bay.

Yup, I vote this the best cruise review thread ever.

Thanks, looking forward to the vow renewal ceremony.

Pe4all

I AM MAKING MY HUSBAND READ THIS WHOLE POST WITH PICTURES INCLUDED BECAUSE THAT MAKES THE STORY AND THEN I AM GOING TO TEST HIM OVER AND OVER ON WHAT HE LEARNED FROM IT!!!!!

Soon, you will have a lot of men living up to CC expectations!!!:eek::rolleyes:

(P.S. great review!!)

This is just lovely. I actually had tears in my eyes reading about your proposal and seeing the pictures. It's so nice to see true love. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing such an intimate and personal story. I can't wait to keep reading!

I can't imagine how nervous and excited you were to have such a HUGE secret! I am amazed at all the months of planning, yet you didn't tell a soul. I would have caved!

Love all the pictures. Tracy was obviously thrilled! I thought that it was especially telling that your eyes never left her, even as everyone else was brought into the moment and the ring was shown. I know nothing makes me feel better than when my husband gives me that look that says he thinks he is the luckiest man alive. Well done!

What a beautiful love story. Oh, and the review is great too. But seriously, romance is alive and well. I can't even put into words how much I adore this entire thread. This love story/review will go down in CC history I think.

Congratulations!

D@mn. There's no more story YET?? I wait and wait so I can read more at one sitting, and no vow renewal yet... I'm dying here. I got no romantic proposal from hubby--in fact, I asked HIM-- and all I have is a wedding band from our wedding in LAS VEGAS!!! Can't really complain, as we have been married 13 years so far, but this review is like reading a romance novel, and I want more!!!

I don't know what we are all going to do when this review is done. It's like reading a great book, you're sad when it's done.

Congrats to both of you. An unbelievably sweet love story.

Sandi

I'm very happy for you, and grateful for the time you're taking to do this great review and human interest story that has us all so enthralled.

And I'm sorry for you, and apologize for the clamoring for more, more, MORE! I'm sure people mean it in the most flattering and complimentary way.

I ran into some of the same things as I was writing my very long and detailed travel notes on my trip to Egypt -- just couldn't get it typed up fast enough! Obviously, when it is done, you'll breathe a great sigh of relief (as I did), and then you can sit back and be very proud of the story you've been able to share with so many grateful people! :)

Good luck with your ongoing writings, and best wishes to you and your lovely family. You've set the bar pretty high, on several levels. Good job, man! :D

That's neat, too bad your face was blocked. The photo was taken on Monday Aug 30th at 08:34 a.m. I've been wondering if someone would respond like you did for any of the photos I posted.

Cruising2010088-Copy.jpg

Mike: I have your entire review saved for future reference but not able to save just the B'ball court picture by itself. Could you email it to me so i can forward it to my children? Thanks.

firecracker_66@yahoo.com