Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

Hi Mike been reading from close to the beginning :-) love the review BEST I have read even though i'm just getting to pg.53. I know some where asking for a close up of the ring after the proposal and you said you didn't have one well you may not have taken one intentionally but I spotted a good close up on pg.52 in post #1028 when you took a picture of Tracy's lamb :-) not sure if anyone caught that. On the pirate ship me and my daughter was in Grand Cayman in May 2009 and did this although it was a different ship than in your picture we did the same thing and sailed around the ships and shot off the cannon we had fun. Hopefully the link works and you can see the picture of it with my daughter Jessica(11 at the time) standing in front of it. You have wonderful family and friends and thank you for writing this for all of us to read can't wait to read the review of the Pride when you get back. Tracy good luck with training you'll do great.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/JVpoRYjII8fPBUorFQTz4g?feat=directlink

Hi Mike been reading from close to the beginning :-) love the review BEST I have read even though i'm just getting to pg.53. I know some where asking for a close up of the ring after the proposal and you said you didn't have one well you may not have taken one intentionally but I spotted a good close up on pg.52 in post #1028 when you took a picture of Tracy's lamb :-) not sure if anyone caught that.

Actually someone did. :)

On the pirate ship me and my daughter was in Grand Cayman in May 2009 and did this although it was a different ship than in your picture we did the same thing and sailed around the ships and shot off the cannon we had fun. Hopefully the link works and you can see the picture of it with my daughter Jessica(11 at the time) standing in front of it. You have wonderful family and friends and thank you for writing this for all of us to read can't wait to read the review of the Pride when you get back. Tracy good luck with training you'll do great.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/JVpoRYjII8fPBUorFQTz4g?feat=directlink

The ship you were on looks more like real a pirate ship. Anyway, thank you and all the best. Mike :)

I have so enjoyed reading this fantastic review. I am hoping that you are able to download the Fun Times from your Eastern Carribean on Freedom before I leave next Saturday. I would love a glance! Thanks again for the great job! May these be memories that last you forever!

Thank You aucruiser1980, I will have the Valor Fun Times tomorrow or Monday and the Freedom Fun Times on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Mike,

All I can do is echo everyone else. I loved, loved, loved your review. I am a cruiseaholic & read romance books all the time your review was the best of both worlds!!!!! You have a beautiful family. I also want to thank you and Tracy for your public service, several members of my family are police officers.

You will love the Spirit class ships. My Family & Friends Fun Group sailed the Spirit last year & the Pride this year. They are easy to get around on.

Again, thank you for a job well done!!!!!!

Mike,

All I can do is echo everyone else. I loved, loved, loved your review. I am a cruiseaholic & read romance books all the time your review was the best of both worlds!!!!! You have a beautiful family. I also want to thank you and Tracy for your public service, several members of my family are police officers.

You will love the Spirit class ships. My Family & Friends Fun Group sailed the Spirit last year & the Pride this year. They are easy to get around on.

Again, thank you for a job well done!!!!!!

Thank you Ms. Fun Bunch for all your kind words. I think I will have a new favorite ship after we cruise on Carnival Pride. :D

Here are the Valor Fun Times as promised, I will have the Freedom Fun Times either on Tuesday or Wednesday.

To open:

Click on the link below, (Valor) it will bring you 4shared.com.

Then click on Download now (blue box). You will get a message ' Your download link will appear in (for my computer) 37 seconds, Then click on 'Download file now' Then 'open" wait for about 25 seconds for it to download and there you have it.

Valor

The Freedom Fun Times

To open:

Click on the link below, (Freedom) it will bring you 4shared.com.

Then click on Download now (blue box). You will get a message ' Your download link will appear in (for my computer) 31 seconds, Then click on 'Download file now' Then 'open" wait for about 25 seconds for it to download and there you have it.

Freedom

Wow Mike !! Excellent review...

I have been following faithfully almost everyday checking for updates.. with just one major interruption.. my own cruise, yes, I have had 2 weeks off work, flown to Jacksonville, Florida, went on a 4 Day to Bahamas, Oct 21st on the Fascination and returned back to Canada and work, just this week --not to mention attempting to write my own review... LOL

You are definitely a tough act to follow !!

All the best to you and your family !!

Kelly

Wow Mike !! Excellent review...

I have been following faithfully almost everyday checking for updates.. with just one major interruption.. my own cruise, yes, I have had 2 weeks off work, flown to Jacksonville, Florida, went on a 4 Day to Bahamas, Oct 21st on the Fascination and returned back to Canada and work, just this week --not to mention attempting to write my own review... LOL

You are definitely a tough act to follow !!

All the best to you and your family !!

Kelly

Thank you Kelly and all the best to you and your family too.

Our Team Head Waiter was Dennis from the Philippines, our Head Waiter was Cesar from Panama and our Assistant Waiter was Carlo, also from the Philippines.

Hey, Mike. First, awesome review. I have so thoroughly enjoyed reading this.

We were on the Freedom with you as well and had the best time. I keep looking for myself in your photos but no luck so far. ;)

We enjoyed the service of Dennis, Cesar and Carlo as well and dined with them every night except for two (one we couldn't get into their section without a lengthy wait and the other was when we went to the Chef's Table.) They were an awesome wait team and we truly enjoyed getting to know them. I think that a couple of the gals I was cruising with are keeping in contact with them and perhaps even became facebook friends with them.

Also have to tell you that we LOVED your in-laws in the marriage show. They were hilarious.

Okay...now back to reading the rest of the review. Thanks again for taking the hours necessary to post all of this. I've enjoyed it all but am especially enjoying the Freedom portion since we were there with you.

Take care,

The Freedom Fun Times

To open:

Then click on Download now (blue box). You will get a message ' Your download link will appear in (for my computer) 31 seconds, Then click on 'Download file now' Then 'open" wait for about 25 seconds for it to download and there you have it.

Freedom

Thanks for the cool link to the Freedom Capers. I am going in February and they made me so excited!!! Looks like a great ship and the Conquest ships are one of my favorites...thanks again for all you reporting!!!

Hey, Mike. First, awesome review. I have so thoroughly enjoyed reading this.

We were on the Freedom with you as well and had the best time. I keep looking for myself in your photos but no luck so far. ;)

We enjoyed the service of Dennis, Cesar and Carlo as well and dined with them every night except for two (one we couldn't get into their section without a lengthy wait and the other was when we went to the Chef's Table.) They were an awesome wait team and we truly enjoyed getting to know them. I think that a couple of the gals I was cruising with are keeping in contact with them and perhaps even became facebook friends with them.

Also have to tell you that we LOVED your in-laws in the marriage show. They were hilarious.

Okay...now back to reading the rest of the review. Thanks again for taking the hours necessary to post all of this. I've enjoyed it all but am especially enjoying the Freedom portion since we were there with you.

Take care,

Thank you so much Julia. Since we had already done the Chef's table on the Imagination we skipped it on the Freedom. I kind of wish we would have done it on the Freedom so Peter and Rosemary could have experienced it. We would also have met you and your friends. Our's was a fantastic experience how was yours? Where was it held? The reason we originally chose to do it on the Imagination is because it's held in the library and it's a very nice room. Mike

Dec 2009, we did a B2B and they added a $299 price on Triumph and many stayed on the 3rd leg ..

... but wasnt a B2B2B2B ... 4 cruises. I agree Im impressed. 2 weeks so far is my limit Im comfortabel being away from my place.

How did you get this offer? was it before you cruised on while on board? I've never been offered anything like this, I'm very envious

Thank you so much Julia. Since we had already done the Chef's table on the Imagination we skipped it on the Freedom. I kind of wish we would have done it on the Freedom so Peter and Rosemary could have experienced it. We would also have met you and your friends. Our's was a fantastic experience how was yours? Where was it held? The reason we originally chose to do it on the Imagination is because it's held in the library and it's a very nice room. Mike

Hi, Mike. I can understand about not wanting to do the Chef's Table again as from what I have read, it is basically the same menu. I am kind of in the same situation as you though...I'm sailing with someone different on the Splendor at the end of this month and considering doing it again so that they can experience it.

On the Freedom, it was held in a small private dining room that was directly off of one of the MDRs. I want to say Posh, but I honestly can't remember now. It was a nice quiet room and didn't have the tackiness of the disco or such (as I have heard is being done on some other ships). It was a great experience (similar to what I'm sure you had on the Imagination.) We really enjoyed it and highly recommend it.

It would have been a pleasure to meet you. I'm sure that we probably saw each other at dinner on more than one occasion since we were sitting in the same area...we just didn't realize it. The photos you took of your in-laws during the marriage show look like you could have been standing/kneeling right next to where I was sitting. Such a small world, huh?

I wish you the best while Tracy is away at her training. I know that six months can be a long time but you will be stronger for it, I assure you. I am getting ready to head back over to Afghanistan for my second tour. Another year away from home. I can definitely relate to the angst of being away from your loved ones for so long. Hang in there and may the time go quickly for you. Best of luck to Tracy in her training and future career. It sounds very exciting.

Thanks again for your review. Words can't even describe how much I enjoyed reading it. It was an experience in itself. You have a beautiful family and your closeness definitely shines through in your photos. Great job!

Take care,

The Freedom Fun Times

To open:

Freedom

Thanks for the cool link to the Freedom Capers. I am going in February and they made me so excited!!! Looks like a great ship and the Conquest ships are one of my favorites...thanks again for all you reporting!!!

Your welcome sandyj55, enjoy your cruise. Mike

Hi, Mike. I can understand about not wanting to do the Chef's Table again as from what I have read, it is basically the same menu. I am kind of in the same situation as you though...I'm sailing with someone different on the Splendor at the end of this month and considering doing it again so that they can experience it.

On the Freedom, it was held in a small private dining room that was directly off of one of the MDRs. I want to say Posh, but I honestly can't remember now. It was a nice quiet room and didn't have the tackiness of the disco or such (as I have heard is being done on some other ships). It was a great experience (similar to what I'm sure you had on the Imagination.) We really enjoyed it and highly recommend it.

It would have been a pleasure to meet you. I'm sure that we probably saw each other at dinner on more than one occasion since we were sitting in the same area...we just didn't realize it. The photos you took of your in-laws during the marriage show look like you could have been standing/kneeling right next to where I was sitting. Such a small world, huh?

Originally we were sitting in the middle of the theatre but when they got picked, we moved to the front row, on the left side, so I could take good photos

I wish you the best while Tracy is away at her training. I know that six months can be a long time but you will be stronger for it, I assure you. I am getting ready to head back over to Afghanistan for my second tour. Another year away from home. I can definitely relate to the angst of being away from your loved ones for so long. Hang in there and may the time go quickly for you. Best of luck to Tracy in her training and future career. It sounds very exciting.

Wow, I don’t know what to say except Thank You for your service. Every time I’ll be feeling down because Tracy is away I’ll try to think of you and others on what you’re sacrificing.

Thanks again for your review. Words can't even describe how much I enjoyed reading it. It was an experience in itself. You have a beautiful family and your closeness definitely shines through in your photos. Great job!

Take care,

Thank you Julia, enjoy your next cruise and take care of yourself in Afghanistan. Mike

Hi mike, i've been reading your review every chance i get, i'm up to freedom now. I loved the proposal and renewal. I have a few questions since a group of us are planning a 7 day cruise out of miami or fort lauderdale. You have me interested in the chef table. Did they have it on valor and freedom. Also your kids were in the O2 club, you wouldn't have some sort of activity schedule you could post. We have a couple of teens wanting to know whats available. Thanks in advance.

Hi mike, i've been reading your review every chance i get, i'm up to freedom now. I loved the proposal and renewal. I have a few questions since a group of us are planning a 7 day cruise out of miami or fort lauderdale. You have me interested in the chef table. Did they have it on valor and freedom. Also your kids were in the O2 club, you wouldn't have some sort of activity schedule you could post. We have a couple of teens wanting to know whats available. Thanks in advance.

Freedom had the chef's table, Valor did not. I have a activity schedule for the Freedom that Mitchel brought back, give me a couple of days to scan it and I'll post it. :)

Mike your list looks like my wish list for cruises :-) I want to sail on all/as many Carnival ships that I can, although it all depends on when you was thinking of going to Cali because fall/winter of 2011 the Paradise will be back in FL sailing out of Tampa I was on the ship in 2001 when it was smoke free it is a wonderful ship.

Mike your list looks like my wish list for cruises :-) I want to sail on all/as many Carnival ships that I can, although it all depends on when you was thinking of going to Cali because fall/winter of 2011 the Paradise will be back in FL sailing out of Tampa I was on the ship in 2001 when it was smoke free it is a wonderful ship.

It's a ten year plan and I know that the ships will be moving around and therefore the list will have to be adjusted accordingly. Enjoy your Dream cruise flalady29

:D

Edited by MikeyA53