Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

Mikey,

My wife and I were talking the other day and after reading you b2b2b2b review and were hoping to hear that you would be doing a review on you Pride trip. I am sure we are not the only ones looking forward to another review from you as you paint the picture so well. Hope all is well with the family and hope to see your next review soon. Thanks again!

Mikey,

My wife and I were talking the other day and after reading you b2b2b2b review and were hoping to hear that you would be doing a review on you Pride trip. I am sure we are not the only ones looking forward to another review from you as you paint the picture so well. Hope all is well with the family and hope to see your next review soon. Thanks again!

Thank you SteelerCruiser, as I mentionned earlier 'I'm working on my review whenever possible, just sorting out the 1258 photos and putting them on Photobucket is very time consuming, I'm also writing some of the review on Wordperfect. Tracy is going away in one month and I don't want to spend to much time on the review before she leaves'. Mike

Hey fellow New Brunswicker! Hubby & I live just outside of Fredericton :)

Terrific review!!! and the pics are great too.

We are cruising on the Victory in early April and can't wait! This will be our first with Carnival (two priors with Royal Caribbean) Loved RC, but wanted to try another cruise line this time. Our friends had been on Carnival before and loved it, so a group of 9 of us are cruising out of San Juan. Terrific itinerary.

If I could, I would start packing now! LOL Especially after this snowstorm we were "blessed" with yesterday :)

OMG...I just finished reading your entire review. OUTSTANDING JOB! I love reviews with lots of pictures. I do hope you get your own forum. This was a page turner. I started reading it months ago but life & work got in the way of me finishing. I took the last few evenings & this morning so I could finish reading it. Such an awesome job! Thank you for sharing your vacation with us & your family. :)

Hey fellow New Brunswicker! Hubby & I live just outside of Fredericton :)

Terrific review!!! and the pics are great too.

We are cruising on the Victory in early April and can't wait! This will be our first with Carnival (two priors with Royal Caribbean) Loved RC, but wanted to try another cruise line this time. Our friends had been on Carnival before and loved it, so a group of 9 of us are cruising out of San Juan. Terrific itinerary.

If I could, I would start packing now! LOL Especially after this snowstorm we were "blessed" with yesterday :)

Thank you trphil, we live just outside Woodstock. They were forecasting 4 inches but we got about 12 inches or more of snow and my snowblower broke down. So I had to use the old scoop.:(

Wow, San Juan. Hope to cruise there some day. Carnival Miracle out of New York includes San Juan as one of their ports of call and it might just be our next cruise in 2012. Hope you have a wonderful cruise. Mike

OMG...I just finished reading your entire review. OUTSTANDING JOB! I love reviews with lots of pictures. I do hope you get your own forum. This was a page turner. I started reading it months ago but life & work got in the way of me finishing. I took the last few evenings & this morning so I could finish reading it. Such an awesome job! Thank you for sharing your vacation with us & your family. :)

Thank you pacarolinagirl for all your kind words.:):) Mike

Thank you trphil, we live just outside Woodstock. They were forecasting 4 inches but we got about 12 inches or more of snow and my snowblower broke down. So I had to use the old scoop.:(

Wow, San Juan. Hope to cruise there some day. Carnival Miracle out of New York includes San Juan as one of their ports of call and it might just be our next cruise in 2012. Hope you have a wonderful cruise. Mike

Cool! Some of my husband's family lives in Woodstock (Grafton to be exact) and he has a sister in Knowlesville (we jokingly call it No-wheres-ville :) who will soon be moving to Woodstock.

Our past two cruises have been out of San Juan. We love the Eastern Caribbean itineraries. We have some new islands on this cruise (St. Kitt's) and some repeats that we are looking forward to exploring again (Barbados, St. Maarten, St. Thomas) One of these days, we'll make it over to the Western side !!! LOL

Cool! Some of my husband's family lives in Woodstock (Grafton to be exact) and he has a sister in Knowlesville (we jokingly call it No-wheres-ville :) who will soon be moving to Woodstock.

Our past two cruises have been out of San Juan. We love the Eastern Caribbean itineraries. We have some new islands on this cruise (St. Kitt's) and some repeats that we are looking forward to exploring again (Barbados, St. Maarten, St. Thomas) One of these days, we'll make it over to the Western side !!! LOL

Hi Mike & Tracy,

We're getting together with other Canucks for a cruise on the Liberty March 3-10, 2012. One of the stops is San Juan, along with HMC, St. Thomas, and Grand Turk. We'd love to have all of you aboard with us!

Believe it or not but we actually live in Grafton. We have done the opposite by doing the western Caribbean itineraries and we really want to do the eastern. Mike

Hi Mike & Tracy,

We're getting together with other Canucks for a cruise on the Liberty March 3-10, 2012. One of the stops is San Juan, along with HMC, St. Thomas, and Grand Turk. We'd love to have all of you aboard with us!

Looks really good, especially the fact that it's going to both San Juan and HMC. Plus, it's March break for the kids. Thanks soccersharon I will be looking into it. Mike

Wow...I'm loving reading your review of the Valor. It's funny because as you were taking this picture, I was probably getting off the Legend going on a tender to Grand Cayman the very same day. I saw the other ships across the way that morning. I opted to do the pirate excursion that led us around our ships and pretended to shoot cannons at it. We then went to Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville. We had a blast there. This review is wonderful and I cannot wait to go on the Valor this August.

countdown.pl?image=Beach-8&name=LONG OVERDUE HONEYMOON&date=8-21-2011&text=I CAN

AUGUST 2010 ~ CARNIVAL LEGEND (1ST CRUISE EVER)

Wow...I'm loving reading your review of the Valor. It's funny because as you were taking this picture, I was probably getting off the Legend going on a tender to Grand Cayman the very same day. I saw the other ships across the way that morning. I opted to do the pirate excursion that led us around our ships and pretended to shoot cannons at it. We then went to Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville. We had a blast there. This review is wonderful and I cannot wait to go on the Valor this August.

Thank you MzShelle2U, looks like your addicted to cruising. Have a wonderful cruise. :)

From another fellow New Brunswicker, originally from outside Fredericton, now living in Moncton. Fantastic review enjoyed reading every bit of it. We are booked on the Valor doing the Western itinerary on May 1st. With all the snow we are getting here in the South eastern part of the province the next 3 months can't get here fast enough. Best of luck to your wife as she embarks on her new career.

Jim

From another fellow New Brunswicker, originally from outside Fredericton, now living in Moncton. Fantastic review enjoyed reading every bit of it. We are booked on the Valor doing the Western itinerary on May 1st. With all the snow we are getting here in the South eastern part of the province the next 3 months can't get here fast enough. Best of luck to your wife as she embarks on her new career.

Jim

Thank you Jim, Moncton is my home town, all my family is still there. Hope you have a wonderful cruise. Mike

my addiction to this review started Friday evening and I am finally caught up...what a great story!! Thank you for the time and effort you put into the review and pictures!!!

Now I guess I will have to get back to doing laundry and maybe cook a meal for my family...darnit!

1. I am a mountor not a mountie (sorry but that is my standard line with mounties..gets me beat up a lot)

2. nice going...she who must be obeyed is loving your posts..especially the vow renewal stuff..coming up on 30 years of marriage next year...thanks to you she will have expectations...I kinda figured my paying attention to her between periods of the Oilers games on tv would be enough

I haven't actually read much here..so I am posting so I can find this when I have some time.

my addiction to this review started Friday evening and I am finally caught up...what a great story!! Thank you for the time and effort you put into the review and pictures!!!

Now I guess I will have to get back to doing laundry and maybe cook a meal for my family...darnit!

Thank you NDalfrey, glad you enjoyed it. Mike

Wonderful review!

Beautiful family!

Looking forward to your review of the Pride! Will you be starting it soon?

Thank you goofygal531, I've mentioned it a few times so I'll just quote myself again, :)

" I'm working on my review whenever possible, just sorting out the 1258 photos and putting them on Photobucket is very time consuming, I'm also writing some of the review on Wordperfect. Tracy is going away in one month and I don't want to spend to much time on the review before she leaves. Therefore it could be a month or sooner before I start posting it".

1. I am a mountor not a mountie (sorry but that is my standard line with mounties..gets me beat up a lot)

2. nice going...she who must be obeyed is loving your posts..especially the vow renewal stuff..coming up on 30 years of marriage next year...thanks to you she will have expectations...I kinda figured my paying attention to her between periods of the Oilers games on tv would be enough

I haven't actually read much here..so I am posting so I can find this when I have some time.

So your coming up on 30 years of marriage, the least you can do is to bring her on a cruise for putting up with you all these years.:D