Mike & Tracy’s Excellent Adventure: B2B2B2B on Destiny, Imagination, Valor, Freedom

MikeyA53

I came across this review weeks ago, and have been reading since. I finally finished it! I see from your ticker that you just got off the Valor. Will you be posing another review? We did the Valor in August, and I would love to relive it through you! You do an amazing job!

I came across this review weeks ago, and have been reading since. I finally finished it! I see from your ticker that you just got off the Valor. Will you be posing another review? We did the Valor in August, and I would love to relive it through you! You do an amazing job!

Thank you. I'm not sure about doing a review. It's very time consuming and I'm busy at work. If I do one it will take time to even start it and more time than usual to complete it. On my next days off I will start downloading my photos to Photobucket and will probably start writing the review on WordPerfect. One thing I can promise is if I start a review I will complete it.

Thank you. I'm not sure about doing a review. It's very time consuming and I'm busy at work. If I do one it will take time to even start it and more time than usual to complete it. On my next days off I will start downloading my photos to Photobucket and will probably start writing the review on WordPerfect. One thing I can promise is if I start a review I will complete it.

Welcome back, Mikey. Hope you and the fam had another great cruise and also hope you find the time to share it with us! I think we should pass a law here on CC that you are not allowed to go on a cruise unless you promise to write a review when you get back! :p:p:p At least show us some pictures of Tracey an Arielle's outfits! :p:p

Welcome back, Mike. I hope you & your family had a great cruise. Please do a review even if it will take you longer. I really enjoy reading your reviews & seeing your pictures!!!

Michel (Ms. Fun Bunch)

Welcome back, Mikey. Hope you and the fam had another great cruise and also hope you find the time to share it with us! I think we should pass a law here on CC that you are not allowed to go on a cruise unless you promise to write a review when you get back! :p:p:p At least show us some pictures of Tracey an Arielle's outfits! :p:p

Thank you, we had a fantastic cruise. Loved all the ports. I probably will do a review but it will be at least a month before I start posting. I've only downloaded about 2 dozen photos on Photo bucket out of 2000. Very busy.

Welcome back, Mike. I hope you & your family had a great cruise. Please do a review even if it will take you longer. I really enjoy reading your reviews & seeing your pictures!!!

Michel (Ms. Fun Bunch)

Thanks Michel. :)

Oh, I am really hoping you end up writing one! We are going on the Valor in December and I was really hoping to kickstart my planning with your review!! :D

Thank you, like I said it in the other post it will take a while before I start posting. Mike

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the review, do you have one from your

Carnival Valor Mar 02/2014: Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, St. Maarten sailing?

I didn't see it listed on your signature.

Thanks!!

Thanks for the review, do you have one from your

Carnival Valor Mar 02/2014: Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, St. Maarten sailing?

I didn't see it listed on your signature.

Thanks!!

Not yet, been to busy. In Las Vegas at the moment. :D

I always though that B2Bs were consecutive cruises on the same ship. Otherwise it is just two weeks on two different ships. Or three cruises on three different ships in three weeks. Am I the only one who feels like this?

Edited by lady_cruiser

I always though that B2Bs were consecutive cruises on the same ship. Otherwise it is just two weeks on two different ships. Or three cruises on three different ships in three weeks. Am I the only one who feels like this?

For me it doesn't matter if you change ships as long as they are one after an another. I guess you can have your own interpretation. :)

i have to agree with mike, even if your on the same ship you still have to disembark for the second cruise. mike i have been reading your reviews for a few years and i have never commented but i just wanted to tell you 90% of the reason i come to this site is to read your reviews which always make me smile. keep up the awesome job.

i have to agree with mike, even if your on the same ship you still have to disembark for the second cruise. mike i have been reading your reviews for a few years and i have never commented but i just wanted to tell you 90% of the reason i come to this site is to read your reviews which always make me smile. keep up the awesome job.

Thank you so much, very nice of you. :):)

Mikey..are you guys back from Vegas yet.

Yes we got back on Wednesday. Had a great time. We rented a white convertable Mustang. Visited the Hoover Dam & Grand Canyon south rim (amazing) Red Rock (wow) Valley of Fire (double wow).

We saw the following shows: Mystere, Le Reve, Asinthe and A tribute to the Beatles. (all good)

We did indoor kart racing (fun), The Bellagio Fountain (worth seeing), The fall of Atlantis and The Aquarium at Ceasar's Palace (OK) The hotel on the other hand was quite impressive.

We also did the Freemont Experience (the things we saw :eek:). Visited the Ethel M Chocolate Factory (not worth it however they do have a nice cactus garden which we enjoyed) the Naturel History Museum (very good).

A must see if you like classic cars is the Auto Collection at the Quad hotel. We also went up the Eiffel Tower at the Paris Hotel. (worth it)

Overall a great time. We decided that we'll be returning within the next couple of years to see all the things we missed this time around. :) Mike

Yes we got back on Wednesday. Had a great time. We rented a white convertable Mustang. Visited the Hoover Dam & Grand Canyon south rim (amazing) Red Rock (wow) Valley of Fire (double wow).

We saw the following shows: Mystere, Le Reve, Asinthe and A tribute to the Beatles. (all good)

We did indoor kart racing (fun), The Bellagio Fountain (worth seeing), The fall of Atlantis and The Aquarium at Ceasar's Palace (OK) The hotel on the other hand was quite impressive.

We also did the Freemont Experience (the things we saw :eek:). Visited the Ethel M Chocolate Factory (not worth it however they do have a nice cactus garden which we enjoyed) the Naturel History Museum (very good).

A must see if you like classic cars is the Auto Collection at the Quad hotel. We also went up the Eiffel Tower at the Paris Hotel. (worth it)

Overall a great time. We decided that we'll be returning within the next couple of years to see all the things we missed this time around. :) Mike

Mike, having been to Vegas 44 times myself, I'm not sure there's anything left for you to see. I knew you would be amazed by Valley of Fire, and Grand Canyon. I love Fremont Street and stay there often. I know what you mean by the things you saw there. Some sights are really over the top for conservatives. Personally I love the Ethel M place. Only because the freshest candy is there. I am addicted to their chocolates. You did one-up me on a couple things. I've never been up in the Eiffel Tower, and never been to the Natural History museum. Did you see the sign graveyard near the Natural History Museum? Did you go up to the top of the Stratosphere? How about the gambling? Any wins? And finally did you post a TR on another site?

Mike, having been to Vegas 44 times myself, I'm not sure there's anything left for you to see. I knew you would be amazed by Valley of Fire, and Grand Canyon. I love Fremont Street and stay there often. I know what you mean by the things you saw there. Some sights are really over the top for conservatives. Personally I love the Ethel M place. Only because the freshest candy is there. I am addicted to their chocolates. You did one-up me on a couple things. I've never been up in the Eiffel Tower, and never been to the Natural History museum. Did you see the sign graveyard near the Natural History Museum? Did you go up to the top of the Stratosphere? How about the gambling? Any wins? And finally did you post a TR on another site?

We ate at a lot of wonderful places but the one that stands out is Hugo's Cellar at the Four Queens Hotel, which is part of the Freemont Experience. They are highly rated on Trip Advisor and it's the one place we would return to even though we always like to try new restaurants.

We enjoyed Ghirardelli chocolates and sundaes located near the new High Roller Ferris Wheel.

We didn't see the sign graveyard and we couldn't find the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop (Pawn Stars on TV). We had an address programmed on our GPS but it brought us to an abandoned building. We also went to the Mirage Volcano but it was cancelled because of high winds.

We played a few slot machines just so we could say we gambled in Las Vegas. Lost $20. Like I said we are not gamblers.

The Stratosphere will be included on our next visit.

I still have to do a review on our Valor cruise therefore a trip report on Vegas will have to wait. Mike

its on the drive between the strip and downtown on south las vegas blvd

have driven past it lots but never went inside

she who must be obeyed talking Newfoundland instead of vegas now

Newfoundland instead of Vegas, that's quite a difference in scenery and weather. :confused:

Do you have ties with the rock?

I still have to do a review on our Valor cruise therefore a trip report on Vegas will have to wait. Mike

Yayy excited you're gonig to be doing this review!! :) Thinking about southern carib for 2015..