norwegian sky cocktail prices

Chrylaser

Check out the Plantation Club. They offer 2 for one martinis most nights. But you must order the exact type of martini. So if you go with a friend and want to split the cost, make sure you order the same kind of martini (unless you drink 2 or 4:) )

I am not aware of any "power hour" discount on drinks but here is a tip if you go for the fruity or mixed drinks. Each day there is a drink of the day. They will discount the drink for the whole day and it changes daily. If you want to even save more, tell them not to bring the drink in the sourvinier plastic glass. This will save you an additional $2.25 (including tip).

The only other discount is on beer if you buy 5 you get the 6th one free and they will give you a bucket to keep them cool.

Enjoy your cruise. I wish I was going with you.

you need to watch the Freestyle daily for drink specials. Usually early evening they offer thinks like 2 for 1 marinis and sometimes one bar, late in the evening will have specials as well as daily specials. I can't answer about beer nor the actualy price. It can vary, according to what is on special that day or night.

NIta

Archived