South Beach Miami lately

maja

It's been about 3 or 4 years since my last visit to South Beach for a pre cruise stay at Park Central Hotel on Ocean Drive.

One of my fav things to do is just to walk along OD in the evening & sit for a drink somewhere & listen to live guitar/flamenco music outside.

Our fav, Alex Fox, has left SOB & performs in Ft. Lauderdale now. Does anyone know if there are any other guitar players outside at those cafes?

Also, many years ago we found a place right by the hotel with a Flamenco show. It was a restaurant I think. We found it pretty late at night & caught about 15 mins of the show. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

It's been about 3 or 4 years since my last visit to South Beach for a pre cruise stay at Park Central Hotel on Ocean Drive.

One of my fav things to do is just to walk along OD in the evening & sit for a drink somewhere & listen to live guitar/flamenco music outside.

Our fav, Alex Fox, has left SOB & performs in Ft. Lauderdale now. Does anyone know if there are any other guitar players outside at those cafes?

Also, many years ago we found a place right by the hotel with a Flamenco show. It was a restaurant I think. We found it pretty late at night & caught about 15 mins of the show. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Are you talking about Mangos?

South Beach and Ocean Drive is more that minimalist (Nikki Beach) or DJ. Your best bet for good live music is Espanola Way.

Are you talking about Mangos?

South Beach and Ocean Drive is more that minimalist (Nikki Beach) or DJ. Your best bet for good live music is Espanola Way.

Not Mangos...more like the outdoor cafes along Ocean Drive that used to have guitar players right outside by the tables. Breakwater maybe?

Archived