Cruise Cookies

catspoilers

While I enjoy the great food onboard, my "special treat" every day is a cookie. These are my recent "Cruise Cookie" experiences on board the Caribbean Princess.

EVERYDAY VARIETIES: (available at the buffets)

Double Chocolate: Excellent! Perfect flavor. Perfect texture (soft inside, slightly crispy outside) generous chunks of chocolate.

Chocolate Chip (rarely found): Excellent flavor and texture. Generous chunks of chocolate.

Oatmeal Raisin: Very Good. Good texture, generous raisins.

Sugar: Very Good. Good texture and flavor.

Peanut Butter: Good. Lacked some peanut butter flavor. Few peanuts. Dry.

TEA COOKIES: (Only available during afternoon tea)

Various varieties. As tea cookies go, they were very good and not in short supply.

AFTER DINNER COOKIES:

Cannot comment as we were all too full to partake but they looked great!

AFTERNOON COOKIE AND MILK SERVICE: (Poolside, 3:30pm)

I have saved the best for last! I assume this is available every afternoon as I was only onboard three times to try this. All cookies were oven fresh!

Chocolate Chip: Absolute Perfection! Warm, perfect flavor and texture, lots of chunks of chocolate

Oatmeal, Peanut Butter: Did not try.

Double Chocolate, Sugar: Not available.

I invite any and all to contribute to this posting so we can all find the best cookies onboard!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Our friend fell in love with the chocolate chip cookies on the NCL Sun. Everyday we had to do a cookie run. When we left the ship in Florida she snuck a baggie of cookies in her suitcase. Then she was scared silly all the way home that she was going to get caught and punished. She got home and set out the cookies and her daughter ate all of them.:eek: She didn't get any of them at all. I thought she was going to cry. She says she wants to cruise again but I'm not sure if it's for the cruise or for the cookies.:rolleyes:

Sue

The Princess cookies were sooo good that I found myself sneaking some back to my room in case I wanted some sort of a midnight snack or something! I loved having some cookies in the afternoon with a coffee, enjoying that on my balcony....mmmm! Also, loved the goodies that they served at Afternoon Tea :)

• 2 weeks later...
While I enjoy the great food onboard, my "special treat" every day is a cookie. These are my recent "Cruise Cookie" experiences on board the Caribbean Princess.

EVERYDAY VARIETIES: (available at the buffets)

Double Chocolate: Excellent! Perfect flavor. Perfect texture (soft inside, slightly crispy outside) generous chunks of chocolate.

Chocolate Chip (rarely found): Excellent flavor and texture. Generous chunks of chocolate.

Oatmeal Raisin: Very Good. Good texture, generous raisins.

Sugar: Very Good. Good texture and flavor.

Peanut Butter: Good. Lacked some peanut butter flavor. Few peanuts. Dry.

TEA COOKIES: (Only available during afternoon tea)

Various varieties. As tea cookies go, they were very good and not in short supply.

AFTER DINNER COOKIES:

Cannot comment as we were all too full to partake but they looked great!

AFTERNOON COOKIE AND MILK SERVICE: (Poolside, 3:30pm)

I have saved the best for last! I assume this is available every afternoon as I was only onboard three times to try this. All cookies were oven fresh!

Chocolate Chip: Absolute Perfection! Warm, perfect flavor and texture, lots of chunks of chocolate

Oatmeal, Peanut Butter: Did not try.

Double Chocolate, Sugar: Not available.

I invite any and all to contribute to this posting so we can all find the best cookies onboard!

Oh, you are making me hungry. I actually really like the Peanut Butter cookies on Princess. Just sitting here thinking about the ones I had in February around 4pm in the atrium a few days when I was on the Sapphire.

Archived