cabin selection?

irishjim

I am trying to book a cruise in March 2012,but when I try to select the cabin

I want all they offer is guar in the cat I want,Can anyone explain why HAL is doing this,I have never run into this problem before on a cruise so far out:(

PS,this is for a 45day and 62day.Thank you in advance.

Jim.

Did you try calling the cruiseline directly? Sometimes you might be able to get info out of them such as that it was placed on a hold and hasn't actually been booked yet. Not that it has ever happened for me on any cruiseline, but just saying. :P *whistles innocently*

I am trying to book a cruise in March 2012,but when I try to select the cabin

I want all they offer is guar in the cat I want,Can anyone explain why HAL is doing this,I have never run into this problem before on a cruise so far out:(

PS,this is for a 45day and 62day.Thank you in advance.

Jim.

For the Veendam from South America they have diff options for embarkation and disembarkation (FLL or NYC). You will need to call to see if you can get the category you want released.

We were having the same problem so we phoned a rep at HAL headquarters and asked him to give us all the cabins available in certain categories - which he did. then we went to our TA with the list and she phoned and got us the cabin we wanted. She was only given certain cabins and asked them why she wasn't aware of all these other available ones - have no idea what they told her.

It certainly isn't because the ship is heavily booked already as they moved the amenities package ahead 3 months - never heard of that before.

Archived