Room with 2 twin or Queen? triangle legend

richnorto

OK, got our room assignment for the guarantee today. I jumped on the Holland website to check it out and discovered (thankfully) we are only a few doors down from our children! Sailing on the Zaandam (yes, I spelled it right!) in room 1947. This is the (Yuk, inside, but I can't complain without paying 300.00 more for ocean view at booking at this late date - too much with 5 of us!) very aft (that is the back, right?) of the ship and it had a triangle which specified 2 twin or queen. We are switching up so we won't be bunking with kids after boarding and I REALLY don't want to bunk with my DH in twin beds!!! None of the others with 2 twin/queen seemed to specify this! Does this only mean that there is not a sleeper sofa or that the beds are bolted to the floor/wall???:confused: Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm afraid Holland Central Offices has a set speech and personel haven't been in the cabins. Is it still possible to change cabins if this one isn't suitable? Oh, we are on the March 19 sailing of the Zaandam. :) Thanks!!!

Just have your TA or request online, which set up for the beds you want in each room, they really dont care how you want to sleep in them hehehehe but it will be easirer for the cabin steward to have it set up ahead of time :) Its not un reasonable to see a mom sleeping in a big bed with her kids, or a dad with twin beds with his son, trust me they wont question why you want a queen in one and twins in the other :) Have a great time !!!:)

Archived