You know you are addicted to Cruise Critic When...

jmjpro

You know you're addicted to Cruise Critic when you can't even remember spending only 2 hours a day here. :rolleyes: :eek: :D

athe above op has it right in his sig but cc is the " soft drug" that gets you hooked and keepes you calm in between the hits of ocean crack:p

You know you're addicted to CC when you tell other people about it and you can't understand why they aren't as excited about it or addicted to it as you are and your feelings are actually hurt. :(

Oh yeah, HI Dwayne!

Thats how I felt last night talking to my DH. We are leacing Saturday for our first cruise and he is more excited to be out of work for a week. I was sad. He said that he cant get too excited because he has never been on one. WHat if he does not like it.

He needs to get on CC!!

You know you are addicted to Cruise Critic....

When on your next upcoming cruise (9 days thank you very much), you have had "Business Contact Cards" printed up with your Name, Address, email, Phone Number.......Cabin Stateroom Number, Sailing Nickname (Dream On! Dreams Really Do Come True!) Date (October 9, 2010) and Cruise Critic Member Name..... all to give out to people you have not even met yet except for on here!

Plus, taking that breath of excitment when you are scrolling down and you see a NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!! aaaagggghhhhhhh!

You know you are addicted to Cruise Critic....

When on your next upcoming cruise (9 days thank you very much), you have had "Business Contact Cards" printed up with your Name, Address, email, Phone Number.......Cabin Stateroom Number, Sailing Nickname (Dream On! Dreams Really Do Come True!) Date (October 9, 2010) and Cruise Critic Member Name..... all to give out to people you have not even met yet except for on here!

Plus, taking that breath of excitment when you are scrolling down and you see a NEW POST!!!!!!!!!!! aaaagggghhhhhhh!

LOL! I do this! Well, not as detailed.

You know you are addicted to Cruise Critic...

When you've been reading and posting for 140+ days on a Dream cruise that leaves in 9 days...you've got friends that you've never met...you've changed your cabin to be closer to them...you've planned your excursions with them...and it hurts a little to know that it will come to an end too soon...

When you've been reading and posting for 140+ days on a Dream cruise that leaves in 9 days...you've got friends that you've never met...you've changed your cabin to be closer to them...you've planned your excursions with them...and it hurts a little to know that it will come to an end too soon...

Good grief man! We haven't even got on the boat and your talking about getting off...I'm hoping for a time continuance event once I walk on.

Ok, I know I'm addicted to CC when:

1. I read through the 3 pages of posts here and can tell my wife

which people are coming on our cruise.

2. When I see the green light next to someone's name and feel like I

can IM them online. And then wonder "Hey, their light is green,

why have they not responded to me yet?"

3. When I look at Port Canaveral's web cam and still get excited to

see movement!!!

4. When the Dream's web cam is down for maintenance and can

understand why my fellow cc mates are bummed out.

Paul

I'm cruising with my DS and family next year, really excited as it's my first cruise. She turned me on to CC and yes I am addicted! She asked me the other day, do you get any work done or are you on CC all day? HAA!

But that makes 2 of us addicts in the family! LOL! :D

I've been quietly reading the CCL forum for about two months now, but I can't resist jumping in on this one...

Our next cruise is on the NCL Sky in March. I've been reading CC daily all summer and every day, I fill the hubby in on all the good stuff I've learned and on the latest reviews of our ship. He humours me even though I know that it sometimes drives him crazy. So, last night, I was checking out CC and happened to glance out the window. I noticed that there was a really pretty sunset and I said to my DH, "wow, the sky looks really pretty!" Well, DH rolled his eyes at me and asked if I was looking at another review or photos. I told him that no, the ACTUAL sky was really pretty and pointed at the window. He started laughing and said "For a minute there, I thought you were talking about that damned cruise ship again!" If that's not a sign that I'm on here too much, I don't know what is! :p

Btw, I started reading the CCL threads when DH and I were debating which line/ship to book for next March. But then you all were so fun that even after we decided on NCL, I stuck around. Nice to finally have something to chime in with :D

I'm cruising with my DS and family next year, really excited as it's my first cruise. She turned me on to CC and yes I am addicted! She asked me the other day, do you get any work done or are you on CC all day? HAA!

But that makes 2 of us addicts in the family! LOL! :D

I don't know what you are talking about....I can stop anytime! I just don't want to...(I'm the dear sister)

This is soooooo true!!!!!

Hi Dwayne!

images%5Cscreen_captures%5CS3E01_Jack_And_Christian_AA.jpg

How about when you're sitting laughing at the computer (like after I saw this picture), and your husband wants to know what you're laughing about and he just doesn't get it because he's not a cruise critic fanatic....;)

You know you're addicted to CC when..

You know what the heck rum runners , chair hogs, DD , DS and all the rest of the D family are.

You know what the 1A , extension cord ,dancing waiter , and tattling to John Heald controversys are.

You Have been involved in threads that got so heated that posts got deleted , whole threads got

locked or (worse) got a guideline reminder from admin host.

You suddendly care about stuff you never cared about before

And finally you want to know about Dwayne!

Archived