Quick Question

Corby114

Starting in January 2011 I will have plenty of time to go on a few more Carnival cruises. I'm retiring after thirty years of law enforcement service in my hometown. It sounds crazy but I'd rather stay employed than be retired. But, after thirty years it makes no sense to stay in my profession unless I want to stay and basically work for nothing. My wife is a stay at home mom and my thirteen year old son has five more years of school before he graduates high school. Does anyone want to change places with me. I guess I'll look for something to keep me busy while I wait for him to graduate. Been on twenty four cruises since May 1983 and loved them all. I love Cruise Critic and know it's the place to go for any and all cruising questions.

Congratulations on your retirement. Well deserved I am sure. You could always become a Walmart greeter if you are looking for some filler time. :)

Think of all the cruises you can take and you won't need to worry about co-workers and schedules. Just go when you want to go.

Archived