Left a girlfriend, came back a fiance! Pictorial Liberty Western Review 9.11.10

TinkyPatz

Not one picture of the ATM machine? You have pictures of everything else including the refrigerator / microwave in your hotel. How could you forget the ATM machine?

DON

If you don't like pictoral reviews, don't click on them! I'm sure there are some very nice, illustration-free, cut and dry, "just the facts, ma'am" reviews out there. Sheesh, rude and totally unnecessary.

TinkyPatz, I've enjoyed ALL your pictures, and I'm not even sailing on this ship!

Great review and great pictures! I had forgotten how cool the Liberty is. I also loved the Conquest. I hope to be on the Liberty again next October.

I did a double take when I first saw your thread title which said something like "I left as a girlfriend and came back a fiance " My first thought was OMG! There was surgery on the trip!

Then I realized what you meant.

A fiance is a guy. A gal is a fiancee. :)

Again, great review and I loved all the pictures. The person who made the ATM comment was totally out of line. :eek:

I dont think Don meant it the way some of you are taking it?? I read his post and never went "that" way with it. Perhaps he will explain himself in a later post.

I am so glad you posted this because I feel the same way, but didn't want to "get caught in the battle." I think it was a **sarcastic** remark that was meant to be funny and didn't mean any disrespect to the OP. :o

Loving the review so far! I still have a little less than 7 months before my turn on the Liberty, but reading your review is helping me pass the time. Thanks for taking the time to post all of the pics. They are great! Congrats on your engagement!

Loving your review and all the pictures are just wonderful:) In 118 days I'll be on the Glory. It will be my cabin mates first cruise. I'm gonna email her this link so she can get an idea of what a wonderful time she'll have....she's already looking forward to visiting the Mongolian Grill often!! ;)

Congratulation on your engagement:D

Thanks for the review Tinky! Looking through your photos makes me miss that trip EVEN more!!! DH and I want to cruise again ASAP. We LOVED our Liberty cruise on 9/11/10 as well and have a lot of similar photos as you :D

It's really fun reading your review because we were on the Liberty in June and I have pictures almost identical to yours! I guess we had the same idea of taking a lot of pictures before the crowds arrived. :)

she's already looking forward to visiting the Mongolian Grill often!! ;)

[/font]

I had never tried the Mongolian Grill until my Fantasy trip on Sept. 18. I had no idea what I was missing and loved it. The "meat" selections change every day and they even had squid and mussels on several of the days. It's great, especially if you're trying to cut back a little bit at lunch. :) I'll be on the Splendor on October 17, and the Burrito Bar is delicious, too.

I was on the Liberty in 2007 in the FABULOUS 1A (2462) with the 2 OCEANVIEW WINDOWS - loved it....

2981918170059010061S600x600Q85.jpg

2389412410059010061S600x600Q85.jpg

And sorry to say I will be boarding the Liberty as you debark so please keep the ship in good shape for me! Thanks! :D:D

Hey! We booked cabin #2470 on the Liberty in March! Saw pictures of the room - looks huge! However, hear some complaints about noise/vibration at night. DId you hear/feel anything in your room?

Thanks!

Thank you for the detailed descriptions and pictures. I will be on this ship in May 2011 (leaving on my birthday!). Although I am doing the Eastern itinerary it is still nice to see the ship and experience your cruise.

Congratulations on your engagment!

Thats my bday too :-) have a great cruise..... to the OP congrats on your engagment I have witnessed a gentlemen ask for his GF hand in marraige while on my cruise in 2001 it was awesome I know you are just over joyed..... I'm loving your review and the pics I will definitly have to book the Liberty she looks like a beautiful ship. It would be great for you 2 to sail on her for your honeymoon :-)

Thank you for the detailed descriptions and pictures. I will be on this ship in May 2011 (leaving on my birthday!). Although I am doing the Eastern itinerary it is still nice to see the ship and experience your cruise.

Congratulations on your engagment!

We will also be on the Liberty May 14!! It will be a nice change from the Dream and our first as a VIP :)

Archived