Left a girlfriend, came back a fiance! Pictorial Liberty Western Review 9.11.10

TinkyPatz

Loving your review! We are taking the Liberty Oct 29/11 for our wedding cruise (getting married on the beach in St Thomas) so I am absolutely thrilled with your attention to detail and the many pics! If you have pictures of Harry's Steakhouse, please please post them all! We've rented the entire Steakhouse for our reception.

Congrats!!!

I am LOVING your review, love the details, the pictures ... and I'm not even planning on taking this ship, but might now. Thanks for the time and attention you're putting into the review and CONGRATS on the engagement! Marrying your best friend that makes you laugh ... nothing is better than that.

You're a beautiful couple! I've been married to my husband for 22 years & together for 26 amazing & happy years. I wish you a long & happy life together!

We sailed on the Liberty in 2008 to celebrate my 50th birthday & my parents' 65th anniversary. Your review is bringing back so many wonderful memories. Thank you! But, I'm anxiously awaiting "The Proposal!"

please, please, please, please....do not leave us hanging like this!!!!!!!!!! We are all going crazy waiting for the rest of your review. I know i check here at least 3 times a day looking for more.......please come back to us!!!!!

I have only been on Triumph and found it rather ugly interior. Now trying to find a Caribbean cruise end of May for my granddaughter & her girl friends to take (plus me & 2 moms) for their graduation from high school!!! Looking at 6 nt Freedom and 3 7 nts -- Liberty, Valor & Legend. Your pictures really encourage me to try to get them on Liberty -- they will LOVE the decor in disco & piano bar. Next problem is finding 2 connecting cabins for 4 & 3 and an adjoining cabin for 3 -- at a price the girls can afford!!

Archived