Epic, back from 9-18 to 9-25 cruise

GMCOLT

My wife and I enjoyed our Epic cruise to Costa Maya, Roatan and Cozumel. The embarkation at Miami was a breeze. We are in our 50s, 9th NCL cruise, plus others on carnival, Princess and Cunard. We got a transfer from FLL, some wait, but really did not mind.

The emtertaiment was the greatest, Blue man group, Second City, Magician ( who took my watch without me knowing it), Speigel tent and numerous other options.

We had deck 14 balcony, great steward, the sink deal has been discussed alot. I gathered that NCL is trying to do something, starting with new faucets. It was nice change with the curves rather than a typical box for a cabin. Plenty of storage.

The pools were small, but the waterslieds were awesome! Enjoyed the rock climbing, the staff is attenntive to safety ( my profession) for the climbers. Yes the pools are small. The crew was always working to keep the decks safe to walk on.

We ate at numerous places, including the per diem facilities. The food was great eveywhere, a little weak at the speigel tent. We enjoyed the Mahattan Restaurant, with the dance band.

We found the staff to be freindly, always willing to help.

Did the Dolphin encounter and swim at Cozumel, well worth it, great experience. You actually swim with them and get an amazing ride.

The only time we had a wait for elevators was on disembarkation, other wise, a walk, but not much of a wait. on decks 5,6 and 7 there were touch screens that were handy with locating venues and activities. Klaus and staff shine again!!

My wife and I enjoyed our Epic cruise to Costa Maya, Roatan and Cozumel. The embarkation at Miami was a breeze. We are in our 50s, 9th NCL cruise, plus others on carnival, Princess and Cunard. We got a transfer from FLL, some wait, but really did not mind.

The emtertaiment was the greatest, Blue man group, Second City, Magician ( who took my watch without me knowing it), Speigel tent and numerous other options.

We had deck 14 balcony, great steward, the sink deal has been discussed alot. I gathered that NCL is trying to do something, starting with new faucets. It was nice change with the curves rather than a typical box for a cabin. Plenty of storage.

The pools were small, but the waterslieds were awesome! Enjoyed the rock climbing, the staff is attenntive to safety ( my profession) for the climbers. Yes the pools are small. The crew was always working to keep the decks safe to walk on.

We ate at numerous places, including the per diem facilities. The food was great eveywhere, a little weak at the speigel tent. We enjoyed the Mahattan Restaurant, with the dance band.

We found the staff to be freindly, always willing to help.

Did the Dolphin encounter and swim at Cozumel, well worth it, great experience. You actually swim with them and get an amazing ride.

The only time we had a wait for elevators was on disembarkation, other wise, a walk, but not much of a wait. on decks 5,6 and 7 there were touch screens that were handy with locating venues and activities. Klaus and staff shine again!!

I was in the audience of the magic show that night and I remember the watch thing he did with you, small world! :)

Archived