Enchantment out of Baltimore Feb 7

lac

• 3 weeks later...

8057 is an interior room on Deck 8, amidships forward. I had 8577 when I sailed her four years ago, which I believe is very similar. Their interior room are on the small side, but I found mine to be comfortable and pleasant. If you're going solo, it'll be fine. If you are with just one other person, it'll be tight but doable.

If you're going solo, it'll be fine. If you are with just one other person, it'll be tight but doable.

Come on folks! Do you realize most of those cabins are designed for 4? "If you are going solo you'll be fine." Now that is just silly! (You will also pay double!) Let's give good advice -- people cruise in that cabin and others like it week in and week out with up to 4 using the pullman beds that come down from the ceiling. It works! Remember this is a place to sleep - do your hanging out on the ship's common areas and enjoy!

Come on folks! Do you realize most of those cabins are designed for 4? "If you are going solo you'll be fine." Now that is just silly! (You will also pay double!) Let's give good advice -- people cruise in that cabin and others like it week in and week out with up to 4 using the pullman beds that come down from the ceiling. It works! Remember this is a place to sleep - do your hanging out on the ship's common areas and enjoy!

I have to agree with you. I've sailed inside with 3 and 4 in the room. Of course you have to like each other ;).

To the OPs question, we just got off a 9 day sailing on the Enchantment Saturday, and had room 7085. I'm sure it was similar. We had three grown women in the room, and found storage more than adequate. The rooms are a bit smaller than some, but does a couple of square feet really make that much difference?

The OP asked about Cabin 8057, which according to the RCI website, does not have pullman beds. Thus, 3 or 4 people in the room was irrelevant. My own opinion is that it is a snug fit for 2 people in a room that size, for a 12-night cruise. YMMV.

The OP asked about Cabin 8057, which according to the RCI website, does not have pullman beds. Thus, 3 or 4 people in the room was irrelevant. My own opinion is that it is a snug fit for 2 people in a room that size, for a 12-night cruise. YMMV.

Then you are way spoiled and have unreasonable expectations of what is important on a cruise vacation. The beds can be put together for one large bed or pushed toward each wall with space between for walking. The cabin also has a small sofa for watching tv or reading. There is a coffee table which your cabin attendant will remove upon request to give you more space if you are one of those folks who can't stand to touch your wife as you pass in the cabin! (What difference does the number of nights make? My wife and I have been in a JS for 7 nights and an inside for 14 nights. If you are saying you get tired of seeing that person you cruise with a larger cabin isn't going to help!)

BTW, the cabins with pullman beds are the same exact size. That is what makes it relevant. 4 people sail in that size cabin routinely.

Then you are way spoiled and have unreasonable expectations of what is important on a cruise vacation.

As you have cruised more often than I have, it naturally follows that you are a better judge of what is important to me than I am. Thank you for setting me straight.

(What difference does the number of nights make? )

Two words: storage space. I have no idea how much stuff the OP plans on bringing, and I suspect you don't either. But an inside room such as the one in question doesn't possess a great deal of space, and I thought it might be helpful to point that out.

Archived