Comfort Inn - San Juan

KelleKae

I've booked my party of 5 couples at the Comfort Inn San Juan for one night pre-cruise...... I've read mixed reviews on this property. Does anyone have recent information about this hotel? We are only there for one night and truly we get in so late at night we might as well just sleep in the airport and go to the ship the next day!! I tried to switch us to the Holiday Inn Express but it is completely sold out. Thanks!

When we were thinking about the Destiny, I researched SJU hotels extensively. As I'm sure you found too, they are very expensive. The Comfort Inn was one that I found very reasonable. Did you check tripadvisor.com reviews? I think for just one night you'll be fine. It does include breakfast so that's a plus.

I have checked tripadvisor and all have pretty much said it is perfect for a 1-night, we're booked for mid-April. We get into San Juan at night too so I am just looking for a decent clean place, sure looks that way to me from the pictures and tripadvisor sounds like the employees are nice so that is all I need - no reason to pay $150++++ for a few hours ya know.

Thanks for the responses! Yes the Comfort is definitely our price -- less than $100! We don't even arrive into San Juan until almost 11:45 pm so I'm sure it will be fine. I do love Tripadvisor and that's where I started reading some of the more marginal reviews! As long as it's clean and safe -- those are my biggest concerns!

I see you looked at the Holiday Inn Express. We are in the same situation in December getting in aroun 9.30pm I don't know how long it takes to clear immigration and customs but I imagine it will be late when we get to the hotel. Again no need to go mad on the rates.

Does anyone have experience of the Holiday Inn Express

Help always appreciated

Jo

Archived