RCI Credit Card - Straw Poll

happy angel

Was told last week on board Indy that the credit card was at present only open to US Citizens to apply for. I was advised to log it as a comment on my Guest Satisfaction Survey at the end of the cruise, which I did as I was told RCI do pay attention to the comments from guests who complete the survey.

Just wondered what the view was from those outside (and inside) the US about making the card more accessible,given that RCI is now going worldwide in terms of cruising destinations!::D

Was told last week on board Indy that the credit card was at present only open to US Citizens to apply for. I was advised to log it as a comment on my Guest Satisfaction Survey at the end of the cruise, which I did as I was told RCI do pay attention to the comments from guests who complete the survey.

Just wondered what the view was from those outside (and inside) the US about making the card more accessible,given that RCI is now going worldwide in terms of cruising destinations!::D

Your country of residence is not visible.

They have been promising Canadians that the RC Visa card would be available to them SOON.

For more than five years.

:eek:

:rolleyes:

Archived