Cinque Terre

CHAPEAU

Cinque terre, has anyone taken the train from the port of Rome to this location, I will be cruising on the celebrity Equinox in May of 2011, I will be spending a few days in Cinque Terre afetr the cruise.

Thanks

Chapeau

We have schedule change in December 2010 all over Europe.

The new schedule for 2011 will be released end of November.

Check again on

http://www.trenitalia.com/cms/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=ad1ce14114bc9110VgnVCM10000080a3e90aRCRD

Regards

HeinBloed

Cinque terre, has anyone taken the train from the port of Rome to this location, I will be cruising on the celebrity Equinox in May of 2011, I will be spending a few days in Cinque Terre afetr the cruise.

Thanks

Chapeau

We did this on our last trip and had a great time. You can walk to the train sttion from the port entrance, a bus will take you to the entrance. Take the train to Portofino as well if you have the time.

We have schedule change in December 2010 all over Europe.

The new schedule for 2011 will be released end of November.

Check again on

http://www.trenitalia.com/cms/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=ad1ce14114bc9110VgnVCM10000080a3e90aRCRD

Good point, you should always check the specific schedule again closer to your actual travel date, as there are minor changes to the schedules twice each year. Generally the changes are pretty insignificant, but missing a train by one minute has the same result as missing it by thirty, especially in a case like this when there aren't trains every half hour or so.

Archived