Cost of Carnival's Rome Tours

copman

Does anybody know what Carnvial charges for it's shore excursions in Rome? Such as the "private visit of the Vatican museums and Rome tour."

Just trying to get an idea of what I need to expect for prices... I know many do the private tours, but we will likely purchase them through the ship..

Does anybody know what Carnvial charges for it's shore excursions in Rome? Such as the "private visit of the Vatican museums and Rome tour."

Just trying to get an idea of what I need to expect for prices... I know many do the private tours, but we will likely purchase them through the ship..

I would post this on the Carnival board as you may get a faster reply.

I have posted there too... No responses there neither. Seems kind of odd no one knows what they paid in the past...

Carnival hasn't done a European itinerary since 2008. That might be a reason you haven't seen much response. People might not remember what they paid and consider that prices could be up as well. For now, it looks like prices are up for every port on the Magic itinerary with the exception of Civitavecchia (Rome). I suppose you could look at prices of other full day excursions for other ports (Livorno, Naples, Messina) and get a good guess what they will be charging for Rome.

If it's the after hours private tour, it may not be a tour that many are taking due to the high cost ... therefore the lack of replies.

Are you not not able to get the prices from Carnival's website?

If it's the after hours private tour, it may not be a tour that many are taking due to the high cost ... therefore the lack of replies.

Are you not not able to get the prices from Carnival's website?

They do not have the prices for Rome up yet... that is why I was asking if anyone knew from the their past experiences...

Archived