Roll Call: Explorer of the Seas January 16, 2011

BadSeaLegs

Coal ???? Not even any CZ Bad Sea Legs? And I hope we have no snow this weekend till all are on the Explorer -- see you in the hot tubs

Sure, this way it can have a dual purpose. He can squeeze out any frustration that may arise from any number of transitions he attempts to adapt to. (Frustration, I will admit to being the cause of more often than not.) With patience from pressing the hell out of it, he will have a sparkly blingy thingy. :D If my diet issues are an indication, I can surmise he might have an entire mine squeezed out at the end of 12 days! :p

You'll definitely see us on the ship but we will most likely be nowhere near a pool or a hot tub. :)

Mike

'most likely be nowhere near a pool or hottub.' - Mike

What happens when you get water on you, do you melt or something?

I will be packing a squirt gun, maybe two one for Woody, unless you promise that St. Thomas bling excursion! Tom

The pools are usually way too crowded for our tastes and as a diabetic I can't do hot tubs. Old age just keeps getting better I tell you! :cool:

Although some might agree with you that there is an indirect lineage from women who have been known melt with water or drop houses out of the sky! :D

The last time we did the beach thing, a main call was sent out through a conch shell whereupon we were besieged with arrow wielding painted natives who thought we were lunch that had washed ashore!

It wasn't pretty! :eek: It took days to get that damn BBQ sauce off our butts too!

:oDear Mike, Bring some Baby Ruths aboard and have a Caddyshack moment to clear the pool. And in regards to being human 'treats' to the natives, who gets eaten on the islands stays on the islands. Illegitimi non carborundum! T

Even with this twisted sense of humor I know just how far to push the American public. (Though the idea IS rather hilarious.) We never saw Caddyshack; sounds like we're long overdue.

We are both dreaming of our morning coffee on the balcony while the sun comes up on the high sea. Nothing like it. Woody will be munching on pastries, danishes and the like and I'll be nibbling on rabbit food and nuts.

Why would I go stand in those lines at the Windjammer, I'll repel in the morning onto your balcony Bad Sea Legs LOL I will just look to see where the rabbits are congregating. 77 in St. Thomas today with those tropical breezes - can hardly wait for them after yesterday's 2 foot dig out.

Why would I go stand in those lines at the Windjammer, I'll repel in the morning onto your balcony Bad Sea Legs LOL I will just look to see where the rabbits are congregating. 77 in St. Thomas today with those tropical breezes - can hardly wait for them after yesterday's 2 foot dig out.

Well, it's better than the rude tourists who cut you in line. Last time this Asian lady was rather rude and pushy. I had noticed a few days that she literally pushed people out of the way to cut in line. Then she made the mistake of trying it with me. I held up my fork and said, "bitch, I will stick this in your head and turn you into a Panasonic radio if you don't get your ass in the back of the line!" It was like a "spell" was broken and others began to chime in. She took off faster than a cat in the dark.

From the looks of this board, it doesn't seem like there are a lot of FOD's on this ship. Unless, of course, they are lurking in the background like the "wee" folks of Munchkinland.

Hey Bad Sea Legs I will take wee folks over wee wee folks :confused:. Liked your response to the line cutter, I once said to someone who cut in my line to pile more food on her plate (don't line cutters often look like they have enough on their plate) 'doesn't all that binging and purging hurt your stomach.' I didn't see her in line the rest of the cruise. I guess we all have our ways with rudesters. Wonder where and when the FOD will be. Won't be long now.

Love that feeling of only getting into bed two more nights before cruising! Its better than that Christmas feeling for lovers of the Sea!:)

I sleep the best in a sitting position.

At this stage I am looking forward to the sitting in the sun and passing out until I have to be basted and rotated.

My bosses are sweethearts. I finished early and a few of my clients cancelled their appointments so they let me leave early!

Yay! Now to run around to finish up the last minute stuff we have to get before we get the hell out of this frozen tundra! My nipples are about to etch glass!

Well the bags are packed and bursting at the seams. I never pack that much ever, but there's always a first time and this was it. Thankfully the trip back will be lighter because I'll have used up a lot of the toiletries and such to make room.

This is going to be one tough night to sleep I tell ya.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived