Scrapbooking website from Royal Caribbean

kle50

I cruised to Alaska on Radiance of the Seas on May 21, 2010. About a month after the cruise I received a letter from RC telling me about a scrapbooking website. It allowed you to make a digital album specific to your ship, itinerary, etc. There were stock photos or you could use your own. I loved this site and worked hours and hours on 2 cruise albums. It's been a month since I've had time to work on it and now I can't find the name of the site!! :(

I'm desperate. Can anyone help me?

Just discovered this today on the RCCL website under Customer Support > FAQ > Going Home:

Q: How do I create a Royal Caribbean photo book?

A: Royal Caribbean has teamed up with Panraven to provide you with a customized story of your Royal Caribbean adventure. It is a free service that allows you to customize and share your personalized story of your cruise with family and friends.

Getting Started: First you choose your ship and sail date, which provides your with your "story" (most 2008 itineraries are loaded). The story includes professional photography, a day-to-day summary of your cruise vacation and interesting facts about the ports of call you visited. Next you can upload your best photos and/or videos and be done in less than an hour – you can also edit every photo and text frame, add pages, and change layouts!

Sharing is Easy: You can also share photos and stories online with friends or the whole world (or no one at all). Feel free to additionally use photos that others have shared in their own story. There are lots of ways to share – via email, Facebook, My Space, URL and embedded web/blog code.

Relive the memories for years to come: Editing and online sharing are complimentary. You can also order a beautifully hardbound book, available in a range of options, all at prices starting at $59.99. Partnering company: Panraven

Where to get it?

Simply go to http://www.panraven.com/royalcaribbean/

Or visit http://www.nationofwhynot.com

click on "Citizens"

click on any citizen

click on "Create Your Own Book"

The instructions seem to be a bit outdated but I was able to get registered with my recent cruise info. Haven't played around with it much but it looks pretty cool.

THANK YOU all for your responses. :o I finally remembered that I'd received an e-mail from them when I signed up. It was, indeed, Panraven. I love it because it is specific to your itinerary and ship. It lets you use Royal Caribbean's photos or insert your own, and you can edit their text.

I'm attaching a link to my album (hope this works):

http://www.panraven.com/newstoryviewer/NewStoryViewer.html?storyId=170810&key=MTgyOTUyNjQzNl8xMjgwNjEyNjI3NDk2XzgwNTAwMjUyNA11

Archived