Miami hotel to Port Everglades passenger terminal

dudsy

Sorry if this has been asked before but im looking for a decent shuttle service to run me from a hotel in Miami to the cruise ship terminal in Fort Lauderdale.

Suggestions appreciated

• 3 weeks later...

Larry's Limos has been sugested on these boards for service from Miami to Fort Lauderdale. A taxi from downtown Miami to Port Everglades will run $85+ :eek: and the drive takes about 40 or so minutes. Good luck!:)

After emailing lots of limo and shuttle services. i received 2 replies one guy said he didnt service that run, the other, alainza transport replied to my email within an hour & quoted me $75 each way for 2 people. I have just emailed for a quote to Larry's Limo so i'll wait n see what they come up with.

Hope you will let us know what Larry's says.

Larry's was $84 including gratuities each way in a sedan(plus $18 port charge). So im guessing it would be roughly the same as Alainza(no port charge), except they would be in a van.

Larry's was $84 including gratuities each way in a sedan(plus $18 port charge). So im guessing it would be roughly the same as Alainza(no port charge), except they would be in a van.

We're going to be doing that route as well, but I'd rather just rent an SUV that will hold 4 of us and all our luggage for that price. Since we're coming in a day early for our cruise, it will be more convenient to have a car anyway.

We're going to be doing that route as well, but I'd rather just rent an SUV that will hold 4 of us and all our luggage for that price. Since we're coming in a day early for our cruise, it will be more convenient to have a car anyway.

If you are staying downtown or in Miami Beach the hotel parking charges run $25-30+ per day :eek: Renting a car/van still might work out to be a better deal, but you need to plan for those charges. Good luck!:)

If you are staying downtown or in Miami Beach the hotel parking charges run $25-30+ per day :eek: Renting a car/van still might work out to be a better deal, but you need to plan for those charges. Good luck!:)

I'm going to try and find a not too expensive hotel near the airport that has free parking. The trick will be finding reasonable parking when we go into downtown for the day and dinner.

Sorry if this has been asked before but im looking for a decent shuttle service to run me from a hotel in Miami to the cruise ship terminal in Fort Lauderdale.

Suggestions appreciated

we are using Quality limo service and got a quote for $65 for 2 people in a towncar to go from Downtown hotel to port Everglades

• 3 weeks later...

We've decided to hire a car instead. Got a few days in Miami and we want to do a bit of shopping/sightseeing as well so it worked out cheaper and more convienient to hire a car for the 2 days.

Apparently the hire car centre at Port Everglades is too far to walk back to the piers. Is this correct?

Archived