I love ebay

jerseygirl79

I'm so excited! I scored a beautiful pre-owned dress for elegant night for only $20.50!!! It arrived last night and it is perfect. I was worried about the fit, but thought I'd chance it for $20.50. I rarely buy clothes online and never used, but I saved so much money!

YAY!! :D:D:D Good job! Ebay is the BEST, I used to work at a bridal shop where we sold formalwear and I see the exact same stuff that I used to sell for like $200 going on Ebay for $25 after being worn once for only 2 hours or something.

Enjoy your dress!! I always love clothes so much more when I know I got a great deal on them!!

as an eBay employee I say GREAT!!! I buy tons of stuff on eBay including formal gowns (got the one for my upcoming cruise a couple of months ago! Brand new chocolate chiffon for $25 SHIPPED) Plus I am in love with the daily deals. Picked me up the new Nora Roberts book today $10!

Im an avid ebayer too, but more on the selling end! i recently sold a formal dress, 2 lots of clothes, and a belly dance outfit. that money will be going toward buying a new to me/used camera ive had my eye on!

also, somthe money i earn on ebay i used to buy a cheapo drawstring backpack and a cheapo "waterproof" watch, both for my upcoming cruise.

Archived