NCL policy on alcohol room purchase

Alan C

On past NCL cruises, we have booked the owners suite and had a room set up with a choice of alcohol beverages included. On other cruise lines, when not in suites, we have been able to purchase a bottle or two of spirits (not beer/wine) to be consumed in your stateroom. This was usually ordered thru catering or ship board packages. The cost was usually on the high side per bottle, but better than being caught and being embarrased in the contraband line. Has anyone been able to order liquor for your NCL stateroom to be deposited in your room prior to sailing? If so, how did you do it, as I have always been able to order on line thru other cruise companies but only see wine listed on the NCL site. Thanks, Alan

On past NCL cruises, we have booked the owners suite and had a room set up with a choice of alcohol beverages included. On other cruise lines, when not in suites, we have been able to purchase a bottle or two of spirits (not beer/wine) to be consumed in your stateroom. This was usually ordered thru catering or ship board packages. The cost was usually on the high side per bottle, but better than being caught and being embarrased in the contraband line. Has anyone been able to order liquor for your NCL stateroom to be deposited in your room prior to sailing? If so, how did you do it, as I have always been able to order on line thru other cruise companies but only see wine listed on the NCL site. Thanks, Alan

Alan - Just do a search for"bar setup" on the NCL board and you will find plenty of info on this, including pride lists and selections..

I always do this via email to groupeventdawn@ncl.com (substitute whichever ship you are sailing for "dawn" in my example).

Archived