does blow up tub fit in bottom of shower?

krmlaw

Yes! On Princess ships (both small and large) we have used one several times.. I called customer service and they gave me the dimensions of the shower in our particluar cabin just to make sure. It was a lifesaver! good luck!

We took two on our Conquest cruise last week for our 10 month old..the duck fit great in the shower, where the small round one we took would not fit. But, we like the small round one for her water play on the balcony.

• 2 weeks later...
We used this Babies R Us tub and it fit just fine on the Carnival Legend in the shower. It was great! DD wanted nothing to do with it on the balcony or on the deck, though. Too much else going on, I guess. :)

I am glad to hear this fit great on the Legend - we just booked that ship for January and I was trying to figure out which was the best to get. I liked this one a lot and thought about it....now I am sure I will get it. I plan to attempt to use it on the deck as a pool also...

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Just had to share - from our cruise last week:

69024_530955389676_69500655_31234276_1256078_n.jpg

Have fun on your cruise! Our DS loved his duck tub!

Great Picture!!! :)

We brought the same duck so now at least I know it will be good for the shower.

We are hoping to use it for our son to use on deck since he wont be able to go in any pools on our NCL Gem cruise.

We are traveling on the NCL Dawn in March... Anyway, my youngest will just be over a year, and I KNOW she cannot be in the pools... Are you allowed to bring hte blow up bath tubs and let them play ina little water in the tubs on the pool decks? I think it sounds wonderful, as it will be difficult to keep her away from the pools, especially when older sister will be there!

Archived