Review - Radiance of the Seas, 14 Night Alaska Repositioning - September 10–24, 2010

BILL-WI

Loved the video and looking forward to our first alaskan cruise next year. You made it that much more exciting for me. cheers:)

Thanks for the kind words. You will love Alaska. :):)

Bill,

Your videos were better than any of the many "Your Cruise in Review" dvd's that I have seen.

RCCL should hire you.

I want to start planning a trip to Alaska on the Radiance

WOW, thanks for the very kind words. I hope you get to see Alaska and enjoy your trip as much as Rosie and I enjoyed ours!

Hi Bill,

AMAZING!!! I really enjoy your adventures and the descriptive style of your presentations. As a matter of fact, your video diary of the serenade helped convince me to book her. Thanks A lot!!

Thanks very much for watching all of my videos. Rosie and I love the Radiance class of ships, in fact, we will be back on Serenade in January, 2011.

BILL

Thanks for the kind words. You will love Alaska. :):)

WOW, thanks for the very kind words. I hope you get to see Alaska and enjoy your trip as much as Rosie and I enjoyed ours!

Thanks very much for watching all of my videos. Rosie and I love the Radiance class of ships, in fact, we will be back on Serenade in January, 2011.

BILL

Bill, thank you for these videos. I am so thankful I got to do this amazing cruise with wonderful people like yourself, Rosie, Mark, Bunny, John, Betty, Kim, Dennis, Tee, Chris, David, and many, many more!

It was an incredible cruise and I will always remember it through your videos!

Thanks,

Alan

Archived