sofa and pullman

Does anyone have any pictures of a room with a sofabed and a pullman? At first we had 4 booked in an inside room - me, dh, dd (12), dss (18). i figured me and dd would take the sofa and give the boys the twin beds. But we moved to a boardwalk balcony - this room has a sofa and a pullman. How is it set up? Trying to figure out if dh and i will be able to sleep on the bed and give one kid the sofa and the other the pullman. (remember, they are step siblings and have only lived under the same roof for about a month)

tia

kathy

I don't have any pictures, but the pullman will drop down from the ceiling and will be above the sofa bed. So you can put the little one on the sofa, and the bigger one on the pullman (provided he fits on it).

If I am thinking correctly, you're in a cabin that actually is slated to hold 5, so the sofabed is probably a double sized one. Maybe put the 18 yo on the sofabed (larger for his comfort) and put the 12 yo on the pullman (kinda fun for a 12 yo).

I think the pullman beds are much netter than the sofa. they are full size, and full depth matress (or at least feel like that). I think the sofa is only good for very light or small people.

Archived