Been to Krystal recently?

TortieGal

Did a search and it seems the more recent threads are in regards to the spa. I'm curious as to whether they are charging a fee to get in or if it's just buy drinks/food and have use of the facilities? We are only looking to use pool/beach.

Also, are there umbrellas available?

Thanks!

We were there in July and they did not charge us to get in--although we did book spa appointments. That being said, it was so packed and they stuck us in what we have coined "trash corner" and we had to get out of there. But they did not charge us to get in.

They normally charge you to get in and the moeny is then taken off your food and beverage bill. There is a new little spa on the way there from the dock, it is on the right side across from the Golden Crown Paradise hotel- in a new curved building. Glass doors- they had a special of 75 minute massage for $30 US. I think it is called Majestic Massage- my friend who lives in a condo above said it is very good.

We go to the Krystal everytime we are in PV. We get a couples massage and it is absolutely WONDERFUL. We get there about an hour before and get a margarita then go get our massage. We then return to the pool and spend the rest of the day between the beach and the pool. We have never paid for this use, other than walking through the front doors and going straight to the spa. If you haven't had a massage there you are really missing out.

had wonderful massages at krystal last week on the mariner of seas cruise to vallarta...you can walk along the beach to get there and have drinks at a nice cafe next door or eat at the krystal itself...here is video of how to walk there..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggcizFhhJNY

been going there for years...keeps us healthy and gets rid of toxins so we can put more in :>))

had wonderful massages at krystal last week on the mariner of seas cruise to vallarta...you can walk along the beach to get there and have drinks at a nice cafe next door or eat at the krystal itself...here is video of how to walk there..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggcizFhhJNY

been going there for years...keeps us healthy and gets rid of toxins so we can put more in :>))

I love the video!

• 4 weeks later...

My family has been to the Krystal for the last 4 years during our stop there on Princess. If you walk on the street, right before you get to the hotel entrance, there is a little kiosk with someone in it trying to sell you "tickets" to get into the Krystal. We have always ignored him and gone right into the hotel and asked to use the pool. We have just shown our cruise card and have never paid to use the facilities.

The grounds are very pretty. The pool is nice for Mexico, large and clean. We ate and drank there all day and settled our bill before we left. It is a great place to relax and hang out for the day.

Archived