Help Please!

aprill121

I will be visiting this port for the first time in Sept. 2011, and I need some suggestions on local tour operators and what the best things to do in the area? City tours? Beaches? Eco tours? Adventure tours? anything else fun? All suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

I will be visiting this port for the first time in Sept. 2011, and I need some suggestions on local tour operators and what the best things to do in the area? City tours? Beaches? Eco tours? Adventure tours? anything else fun? All suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Bernard Tours......great people, great tours, very professional and very reasonable priced.

Wecruise8,

Have never done a tour in St Martaan in three visits . Have always arranged my own days .

As soon as you walk down the pier the taxis are waiting with very clearly displayed rates . I have been all over the island and have never felt I needed

a guide . Why would I ? I read cc . lol

Aprill121 , Last visit we took a cab to le Gallion Beach . Once there we rode horses up and down the beach , then went to the Butterfly farm and spent 3 or so hours at secluded le Gallion beach , a wonderful day with all these things within 500 yds of each other . Le Gallion is a jewel of a beach with calm waters and a great snack bar . Chair rentals too . You will have a blast where ever you decide to go ! IMHO Ted

We spent a week in St. Martin a few years ago and booked a "Rhino Riders" tour. It was fabulous. Two of us on these zippy watercraft, we raced across the choppy waters to a snorkeling area. There we strung our crafts together and jumped in with the provided equipment to snorkel and saw amazing fish and coral.

We were in ST Marten 2 years ago with Princess Cruise Line. We did a Harley Davidson Tour of the island arranged through the cruise line but I know you can book it independently as well. We had a blast! It was only us and 2 other couples, two on a bike. The guides were amazing, great lunch provided, and we saw most of the island in a really fun way. It was a bit pricey ($400) and you need to have a motorcycle license of course, but if you happen to be into bikes and want to do something different -this is it!

Archived