Help Please!

aprill121

I will be visiting this port for the first time in Sept. 2011, and I need some suggestions on local tour operators and what the best things to do in the area? City tours? Beaches? Eco tours? anything else fun? All suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

I will be visiting this port for the first time in Sept. 2011, and I need some suggestions on local tour operators and what the best things to do in the area? City tours? Beaches? Eco tours? anything else fun? All suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Do a search for COSOL. A great way to see a lot of the island, also gives you ideas for things to do on a return visit!

• 2 weeks later...

Look for James when your on the dock. He's a big Steelers fan so if you ask the other taxi drivers they may know him.;) Also, you can email him at tourstlucia68@yahoo.com

He was our driver when we visited the island and he IS the best!! He's a true local so he knows the island pretty well. Just let him know what you wanna do and he'll take you to the best places! Plus, he is reasonable priced!!

I hope you have fun next year! =)

Archived