What Room Type?

mygirlchandler

It depends on which ship you are thinking about. If it is the Ecstasy, your only option for four in one cabin is twins that convert to a queen, and two upper bunks - unless you can afford a suite. If you want two rooms, I would suggest two that connect - have a door connecting them, not just side by side. If you are considering the Conquest, you have more options. I am sure someone else will happen along to tell you more about her. EM

What type of room do you prefer for a family of four?

Our girls are 8 and 4. What kind of configuration is best? I'm just toying with this idea (have not even talked to DH about it yet).

We would have to do Carnival out of Galveston.

TIA,

Holly

Personally, I love a balcony. If your kids are like mine, they are ready for bed after camp lets out a 10 - not once have we done babysitting 'cause we are tired too! You can put the kids down and go out on the balcony while they fall asleep. Also, if your 4 yo still needs a nap at times, the balcony again comes in handy.

Personally, I love a balcony. If your kids are like mine, they are ready for bed after camp lets out a 10 - not once have we done babysitting 'cause we are tired too! You can put the kids down and go out on the balcony while they fall asleep. Also, if your 4 yo still needs a nap at times, the balcony again comes in handy.

connecting cabins are the way to go. Few ships have them and they go fast so expect to secure them at least a year in advance. We are a family of 4 and this is the only way to travel. 2 bathrooms, showers, tv's and the parents even get to share alone time without waking the kids.

Archived