Ordering just a cake for the stateroom...possible?

I am new to NCL (All my previous cruises have been on RCI) and am wondering if you can call and order a cake to be delivered to the stateroom on the first day or whether you have to get all the decorations, etc. in the package. On Royal you can, but I don't see anywhere on NCL's form where that is possible. Thought I'd check here before I call...anyone know?

Thanks in advance..

I am new to NCL (All my previous cruises have been on RCI) and am wondering if you can call and order a cake to be delivered to the stateroom on the first day or whether you have to get all the decorations, etc. in the package. On Royal you can, but I don't see anywhere on NCL's form where that is possible. Thought I'd check here before I call...anyone know?

Thanks in advance..

call NCL or ck at http://www2.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/bon-voyage-gifts. under party gifts.

We requested a cake and decorations for our granddaughter's 12th birthday, which was in mid-cruise. The decoration was already up when we boarded the ship, the cake was delivered on her birthday. They told us about the procedure when we ordered it, prior to boarding.

1693947431_B-daydeco-1.jpg.577069303a4e0d2fa065cc9334da289e.jpg

We requested a cake and decorations for our granddaughter's 12th birthday, which was in mid-cruise. The decoration was already up when we boarded the ship, the cake was delivered on her birthday. They told us about the procedure when we ordered it, prior to boarding.

THANKS everyone!

Archived