Oasis/Allure Balcony Question

I tried to find this answer by doing a search but couldn't find anything specific. Do the boardwalk/central park balconies qualify for a diamond discount?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, they do! I have a boardwalk balcony cabin booked for next month and got my $200 discount.

Enjoy!

Kathy

I tried to find this answer by doing a search but couldn't find anything specific. Do the boardwalk/central park balconies qualify for a diamond discount?

Thanks in advance!

Others have already answered your question :D But I just wanted to say Hi stranger long time no see. :D Hope all well with you.

wingnutphl - Can I butt in with a recommendation? :D

Having sailed on Oasis once, I would recommend a Boardwalk view balcony as aft as you can get for a great view of the Aqua Theater. I would also recommend deck 8 as we loved staying on the Central Park deck.

We didn't actually stay in one of these but I did consider it when I re-booked Oasis recently. I'm way too spoiled with the space (and extra cruise credit) in a JS though :o which is probably why I haven't enjoyed as many cruises as you. ;)

But, if I was to book a Central Park or Boardwalk view balcony, I'd go with the above. :cool:

wingnutphl - Can I butt in with a recommendation? :D

Having sailed on Oasis once, I would recommend a Boardwalk view balcony as aft as you can get for a great view of the Aqua Theater. I would also recommend deck 8 as we loved staying on the Central Park deck.

We didn't actually stay in one of these but I did consider it when I re-booked Oasis recently. I'm way too spoiled with the space (and extra cruise credit) in a JS though :o which is probably why I haven't enjoyed as many cruises as you. ;)

But, if I was to book a Central Park or Boardwalk view balcony, I'd go with the above. :cool:

Feel free to butt in with recommendations! I need all the help I can get.

I was reading posts on locations earlier but it was a mixed bag.

Archived