Spa appointment, paid in full + Canadian

Please correct me if I am wrong. I have gone on the Carnival web site and wanted to make a Spa appointment for my other half.... It says cruise must be paid in full .... It is .... but why can I not make an appointment if I am a Canadian... It says only USA residents may make an appointment prior to cruise. I am even willing to put a deposit down on appointment. Just wondering .... maybe the USA $ I am bring with is not the right color .... LOL It just does not make sense to me. Please maybe someone has a good reason why?

Just a suggestion ..... wait until you're on the cruise. You can negotiate the prices and they also have specials and incentives. When my husband booked my spa afternoon, he negotiated the price PLUS they offered him hot stones massage for half price.

I agree wait until you are on board they have port day specials will save you alot...;)

Please correct me if I am wrong. I have gone on the Carnival web site and wanted to make a Spa appointment for my other half.... It says cruise must be paid in full .... It is .... but why can I not make an appointment if I am a Canadian... It says only USA residents may make an appointment prior to cruise. I am even willing to put a deposit down on appointment. Just wondering .... maybe the USA $ I am bring with is not the right color .... LOL It just does not make sense to me. Please maybe someone has a good reason why?

Not sure why....but I did try to make an online reservation and realized I waited too late.....so as soon as I got on the ship I picked up the phone and called in a reservation.....I made it for the port day knowing there is usually sales that day.....

I agree with the other posters. Wait until you're on board. Not only will you get better deals, but I would think it may be hard to make an appt. this far in advance, since you really don't know yet what you'll be doing day to day on the ship....or in my case hour to hour...:)

Archived