Topless on NCL Sea?

CruiseH0GG

Well the Epic has a Freestyle Sundeck as well as an adults-only pool, so I imagine it's ok to be topless in those places. From what I understand, the Freestyle Decks always allow going topless, and I don't see why anyone would have a problem with others being topless at the adults-only pool. Kids shouldn't be anywhere near the adults-only pool, and other adults shouldn't be bothered by anyone sunbathing topless. In my opinion, don't look if you don't like it. I'm a bridesmaid in a wedding 3 weeks after my cruise, and the dresses are strapless so I damn sure will be topless as often as possible as to avoid strap lines! ;)

Possibly correct, but I'd be a little surprised if the pool is topless allowed (wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong though ;))

My cruise etiquette would say there is no way the H2O pool on the Epic will be topless. The kids area, shopping area and a grill back there. The pool will be like other adults only pools just no kids in it will not topless too much traffic in that area.

My cruise etiquette would say there is no way the H2O pool on the Epic will be topless. The kids area, shopping area and a grill back there. The pool will be like other adults only pools just no kids in it will not topless too much traffic in that area.

Waaaaaaa! :(

Oh well, maybe I can still do some topless sunbathing on the freestyle deck!!:D

Archived