Happy Thanksgiving to all fellow Canadians

hobbyhrs97

A very Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from the beautiful

Ottawa Valley giving thanks to all the members on this board for all your great advice...single digits for us on our first cruise to celebrate our 18th anniversary

Happy Thanksgiving to you in the Ottawa Valley eh? From a Kanata transplant

Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for the lifelong American and Canadian friends that I have met through Cruise Critic (hi Margee, Jerry, Alec and Natalia). I am also thankful that I live close enough to the border to fly out of Buffalo and save $$$. Finally, I am thankful for this beautiful day.

Happy Thanksgiving all. We've had a glorious day here about ten minutes from the southernmost point of Canada. Beautiful weather, fabulous food, wonderful wines from our local vineyards and great family time.

We fly out of Detroit several times a year. We've flown Spirit probably ten or twelve times but not for a couple years now. I used to love them but I don't like the changes they've made over the last four or five years. I also hate that they now charge for carry-ons in addition to the checked bags. We're more often than not on American or Delta now.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians

grateful that our son finished his schooling and now has a job in his choosen field. Extremely grateful that my husband survived his bout with cancer and we are going on a couple holiday on our first cruise in November. I am grateful for every day with him and knowing his truly loves me more everyday.

So i have nothing to complain about and grateful for everyday we have and still have more adventures together.

Ps flying out of Buffalo with southwest as it was so much cheaper than Toronto and only about 25 minutes from our home. 32 days and counting

Just wanted to wish every one a happy thanksgiving from the central prairies going out to both coasts.may we be truly thankful for all that we recieve and all the great friends we meet on the CC. I have had the honor of chatting with so many people from Canada and the US and am truly blessed

Happy Thanksgiving to all fellow Canadians on CC...gobble , gooble

We are now doing the double digit dance, only 13 more Sundays for us!

We are thinking of flying out of Detriot on Spirit Airlines has anyone else ever flowen this airline before? Please let me know of good and bad experiences. We are thinking of flying out on the 13th...

Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well, and have a great cruise!:)

A little belated, however wasn't it just a wonderful weekend. Beautiful weather, Craft Sales, Turkey and family. We even celebrated a mini-Christmas as we were all together before our snowbird parents depart to the sunny south. We had hoped the rain would hold off all weekend, and were suprised with the thunder storms but it was all good!

Happy Sailing all!

Archived