Going to seven mile beach on own after Sting Ray city and times

natepuppy11

I have a couple questions. Am thinking of booking through Captain Marvin's for stingray city sandbar trip and it says excursion time is 10am-1pm. Are these times from pickup to dropoff at port? Or can i expect to get back to the port a little later.

Also it says round trip transportation is provided to and from port OR your hotel on 7 mile beach. I will be coming in on a cruise ship, but has anyone been able to get dropped off at 7 mile beach and spend the rest of the day there? We depart cayman at 4pm and would be nice to spend a couple hours on the beach there before we go. Thanks!!

Generally any tour operators are willing to drop guests along Seven Mile Beach on the way back from any Stingray tours. You would then be responsible for getting a bus or taxi back to town to meet your tender.

We didn't book with the same company as OP but found what sailbum said to be true for us too.

We booked through Captain Marvin last year and will be doing so again this year, they were fantastic! Our driver was willing to drop people anywhere they wanted after the stingray excursion, we opted to go back to the office as it was near the shopping, they will indeed drop you off at the beach.

Archived