Horizon vs Zenith

bottledweller

I'm looking to go to Bermuda out of Philadelphia this fall. Both ships are sailing at the same time. The Zenith seems to be priced much higher than the Horizon and I wonder why. I'm also interested in finding out what kind of night life is on the ships. We just got back from our first Princess cruise and although the ship, service and food were great, the night life was non-exsistent. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx Jeannie

Sailed on both. Avoid insides at back. Horizon will soon leave the fleet, Zenith should go into drydock. Can't understand difference in price. Nightlife.. Anything after 11 pm is either a dream or a nightmare for me. ZZZZZ.

Found shows to be better on the Zenith than on the Sun Princess but ships and entertainment differ by seasons.

We have sailed on both, but not to Bermuda. Both are more of a classic relaxing cruise with not to much late night stuff. Zenith had hot tubs to the rear of the pool deck. Dinning rooms were laid out a little different. but pretty much they are twins.

Now they were both very enjoyable ships to cruise on.

Archived