Tampa pier embarkation

sherrys

Does anyone know if there is a place to get soda, water and maybe wine near the Tampa pier? We will be arriving early to board the Miracle on Sunday and if there's anything within a few blocks or so would like to pick up some supplies.

I've been wondering that too, but I think we have pretty much decided to get the taxi driver to stop at a Circle K or Publix and go in and buy our twelve packs. We get in so early Sunday morning on our flight that there is no rush!

June

Does anyone know if there is a place to get soda, water and maybe wine near the Tampa pier? We will be arriving early to board the Miracle on Sunday and if there's anything within a few blocks or so would like to pick up some supplies.

When coming from the airport the taxi driver gets off the highway and heads toward the pier.There are several streets he must take to get to the pier.There are several places to stop.Just ask the driver to stop and they will find a place that is on the way.Remember it is Sunday and certian places might not open until later.The downtown area is sort of dead on the weekend am.

Steve

I live in Tampa. Channelside has a liquor/wine store but it will be a little costly.

Depending on where you are staying there is a Publix (large grocery chain) on Bayshore Drive very close to downtown Tampa. It's just over the bridge. Good prices and they will have all of your needs. A short taxi drive if need be and you will still save money. Enjoy your cruise and Tampa. Ride the Trolley to Ybor City. It's fun.

Dot

You can't buy beer/wine etc until after 11:00am on Sunday's here in Tampa.

Didn't want you to be surprised and disappointed.

We are bringing a wine in the box in our checked luggage, so I just need to pick up a couple of 12 packs of diet coke, one caffeine free, one caffeine full. And maybe a 6 pack of water. I hope I don't have too much trouble getting them on the ship!

June

We are bringing a wine in the box in our checked luggage, so I just need to pick up a couple of 12 packs of diet coke, one caffeine free, one caffeine full. And maybe a 6 pack of water. I hope I don't have too much trouble getting them on the ship!

June

I would not go overboard on the beverages as you can carry them on at each port if you want.They state a reasonable amount may be carried on.

STeve

I would not go overboard on the beverages as you can carry them on at each port if you want.They state a reasonable amount may be carried on.

STeve

I can't drink caffeine anymore, so I have to have the caff-free diet. I'm afraid other ports won't have it!

Archived