La Romana, DR I may have found a tour company

jandjfun

I may have found a tour company in La Romana. We were offered a 1/2 day cultural tour for 55 bucks a person through this company. I am getting all the details now, so I will post them when I know them. I just wanted you to know that I may have found something.

OK, here is the tour company's website. http://www.caribbeandreamto.net/santo_domingo.html

They are making up a tour for us. I got them to lower the price for us because we are a group of 15 - 20 people. But their prices are already pretty decent.

I have not used the company before, but since it is so hard to find a tour company there, I thought I would share what we found out.

I will let you all know how it works out for us.

Hi jandjfun,

My family and I are going on a Thanksgiving cruise which includes La Romana also. When is your cruise? If it is before ours, would you post how this tour company was and where you went. So we might use them. Thank you.

JONI

Hi jandjfun,

My family and I are going on a Thanksgiving cruise which includes La Romana also. When is your cruise? If it is before ours, would you post how this tour company was and where you went. So we might use them. Thank you.

JONI

We aren't going until March 27, 2011. But as soon as we use this company, I will be back to report how it went.

I know so far I am impressed with their professionalism, and willingness to go anywhere we want to go. :D

Archived