Booking Shore Excurstions Question

Conradfam13

I need some help clarifying something. How soon can you book shore excursions. We are sailing on the Freedom on 3/26/2011 and booked last night. Our PVP sent us an email stating 90 days, but I have read other people on here talk about booking them further in advance than that. Can anyone tell me which is correct?

I need some help clarifying something. How soon can you book shore excursions. We are sailing on the Freedom on 3/26/2011 and booked last night. Our PVP sent us an email stating 90 days, but I have read other people on here talk about booking them further in advance than that. Can anyone tell me which is correct?

We are sailing in February- some stuff is available and some is not.

I suggest going to Carnival webpage and register your cruise-- (under my profile-- add a booking number.)

this is where you can see what is available-- what time the excursions are listed and a price.

When we sailed on the Legend, we could order our shore excursions once the cruise was paid for (we paid in full), so we ordered our MUST do excursion immediately for the sub in Grand Cayman. We ordered the other excursions after really really discussing them. Frommer listed the sub in Cayman as a must do, and they were right!

Seems to vary by destination. I see them normally around 120 days but for our Splendor cruises in Feb/March I saw a full lineup of excursions available over a month ago.

Not sure....we always book private excursions and have booked them as early as 8 months out.

Archived