Ft. Lauderdale Port Car Rental Shuttle

Aline13

Does anybody know if there is a car rental shuttle from the Ft. Lauderdale Port to the airport car rental agencies - I will be staying a few extra days and have rented a car with Budget, or will I need to take a taxi?

I am renting a car at the airport in Orlando and driving to Cocoa Beach. I am renting from Thrifty and they have a return in Cocoa Beach with a shuttle to the ship.

found this to be less expensive than taking any kind of shuttle or limo from the airport.

Can you rent a car at the airport and drop it off at the pier? Renting from Thriftys a week prior to cruising and spending time in Orlando prior to cruising. Would like to simply drop the car off at the pier before boarding the ship..

Can you rent a car at the airport and drop it off at the pier? Renting from Thriftys a week prior to cruising and spending time in Orlando prior to cruising. Would like to simply drop the car off at the pier before boarding the ship..

Yes, Thrifty has an office right at the entrance to the port (listed as 'FT. LAUDERDALE OFF ARPT' on their site) with a shuttle to the piers. You can rent at FLL and drop off there without any additional fee. You can also use the Orlando Magicard (which is downloadable and gives you lots of discounts in and around Orlando) discount code: 004M001010, which also gives you a free second driver.

Archived