Where to stay prior to Oasis in Fort Lauderdale

renae83

Can anyone recommend a hotel with free parking during the cruise?

The Hampton Inn that is mentioned previously at 2500 Sterling Rd. will provide free parking if you book their cruise/stay package. You can do this through Stay123.com for $110 total for 1 night. It includes the aforementioned free shuttle to and from the port plus free breakfast...and then the parking for up to 14 days. This is what we have booked for our Oasis sailing in 3 weeks!

Thanks Smurphy. I just booked it:) It is the Hampton Inn. We have 4 people for 2 nights, came to $206.04, which I think is great. As you said includes continental breakfast. It didn't specify transfer to the port though, it just said complimentary area shuffle (which I took to be the airport, but not sure what else). I went to Trip Advisor and the comments were good on this hotel.

Interesting to note that it said there were only 2 rooms left at that price, so after I booked I went back and it showed there was only 1 room left. (Sometimes, well most of the time, I think they aren't telling the truth when they say that).:D

:D:p:D Okay, so today I went back to bookit.com, now they have 4 rooms available. lol

WOW! Thank you all so much for all your replys!! I greatly appreciate all of them. Now on to do some booking:)

Just wondering, after reading so much about the shuttle being crowded which was what we found at the Hyatt Place No, just how easy is it to get a cab in Fort Lauderdale. I keep thinking this isn't Manhattan so how many cabs are available with all the people going on cruises. Anyone know anything about cabs?

At the Comfort Inn that we just booked, we make reservations for the shuttle, and a specific time to be picked up. According to the person I spoke to, they only book to capacity, so I'm not too concerned if they share with other hotels. When I get there, I get there, as long as I get there before the ship sails away. I'd rather put the taxi money towards something else and take advantage of complimentary shuttle service.

I am wondering same things about Renaissance FLL--is there a shuttle and bfast included with rate? Trying to decide between that and Embassy Suites. I understand ES has full cooked to order Bfast, but no shuttle included. What i have booked in Dec is $25/room higher at ES than at Renaissance. Family group of 7, 3 generations, ages 14-77. thank you.

Can anyone recommend a hotel with free parking during the cruise?

I just booked Cambria Suites for $99.00/night through parksleepfly. They offer 14 days free parking, and free shuttle to and from port.

The mystery hotel on bookit does not offer free parking. When the bookit operator called the Hampton Inn, they said they would charge me an extra $64.00 to park there for my cruise.

You are correct, the parking is extra but the shuttle from airport and to port is included. IMHO a great deal if you do not have a car.

I just booked Cambria Suites for $99.00/night through parksleepfly. They offer 14 days free parking, and free shuttle to and from port.

The mystery hotel on bookit does not offer free parking. When the bookit operator called the Hampton Inn, they said they would charge me an extra $64.00 to park there for my cruise.

If you go onto book it dot com and choose the "mystery airport hotel" it is the Hampton Inn on Stirling. For my dates it was $80 and includes transfers to the hotel and then to the port. Also includes free continental breakfast. :):):)

it is still the hampton i just booked today and got a suite for 80$

Archived