5 In A Room?

astros1

How does 5 in a room work? I did some searches on future cruises for 5 in a room and it never returned any availability..

Our 3rd child is on the way so I'm just planning for the future. :D

Only the older ships (and they're not that old......Fantasy Class) permit rollaway beds. That's why you can book 5 in a quad room.

It's not so much of a space problem, when you are sleeping. The biggest problem is 5 people sharing the same bathroom. With just the 4 of us sharing (never again) I have found that you sometimes have to hightail it to a public bathroom, big hassle.

We've booked a room on the Elation for 3/13 with 4 people and presume it will be fine since only one of those people is a teenage girl. any more than 1 teenager and the rest of the crew would have to share a neighbor's bathroom! ha ha. If your family members are older, see if you can get adjoining rooms with bunk beds - those rooms are very reasonable in price. We tried to get an adjoining room for the kids, but they were all sold out. there are some age restrictions to that but it's a great idea and not any more expensive than sharing the room.

Archived