I Pad

Sumar76

We just returned from Hawaii to LA on the Golden and I was able to use AT&T 3 G while in port and Princess WiFi from our cabin. Sometimes it was difficult to log onto Princess. We have Platinum status so we got 250 minutes free, which we did not use completely.

I like to download my pictures from my camera to my laptop every night. On our next cruise I will be taking my iPad, not my laptop. Does anyone know if there is a way to download pictures from my camera to my iPad? I don't see how, since there is no USB port on the iPad. Thank you.

Candide333....we are platinum also..but was afraid if it takes a while to get on the minutes may go fast. Maybe will restrict our usage.

Alicomp..there is an iPad Camera Connection Kit for approx. $29. It includes a Camera Connector and SD Card Reader.

We got it, but have not tried it as yet, since we just bought it today.

Are you enjoying the iPad?

I like to download my pictures from my camera to my laptop every night. On our next cruise I will be taking my iPad, not my laptop. Does anyone know if there is a way to download pictures from my camera to my iPad? I don't see how, since there is no USB port on the iPad. Thank you.

Love love love my iPad and the camera connection kit works great. It is well worth the $29. I'm hoping the iPad works great on our Caribbean cruise in December. I don't think I could last a week without it!:D

I brought my iPad on my 16-day cruise in September and it worked maybe four times at very odd hours. I had no problems connecting to the Internet but as soon as I did, I lost the WiFi signal and got a message that I had to connect to WiFi before continuing. WiFi signal strength would go from excellent to none in an instant; it was very frustrating. Some people said they had no problems but I tried it in my cabin and in the Internet Cafe with the same result. I'm hoping the new system update expected in November will help. I'm taking both my netbook and iPad on my January cruise since I can drive to the port.

Archived