Coral Princess cabin question

TorontoTL

I'm wondering if anyone has booked in an AF category cabin onboard the Coral Princess in the past. This cabin is the mini suite without a balcony. I am booked into Caribe 204. I was looking at the cabin plans on the Princess website and noticed something odd. The AF category cabin on the Caribe deck is listed there as having a refrigerator and wetbar. The AF category cabin on the Baja deck is listed as having only the refrigerator. Does anyone know if there really is a difference between the AF cabins on the Caribe vs. Baja decks, or if this is just a mistake on the Princess website. Also, if anyone has photos of the minisuite without balcony on the Coral, I would LOVE to see them.

take an AF guarantee and you could end up with a balcony. you never know. the AF's are limited in number, aren't they? 4 or so? good chance you will be upgraded from there and if not you were willing to take the AF in the first place.

Archived