Cabin "Bar Set Up"

B_K

On NCL you can order a "bar set up" prior to the cruise and have a bottle (or bottles) of liquor and appropriate mixers waiting in your cabin when you board. Cost was $25 - $50 or so depending on whether you were drinking the good stuff or not. Does Princess offer a comparable service and if so how do you order it?

(Got to have my G&T on the balcony...).

Thanks,

BK

On NCL you can order a "bar set up" prior to the cruise and have a bottle (or bottles) of liquor and appropriate mixers waiting in your cabin when you board. Cost was $25 - $50 or so depending on whether you were drinking the good stuff or not. Does Princess offer a comparable service and if so how do you order it?
I don't know what NCL does but I'm sure you can order a mini-bar set-up by calling room service. These would be the little bottles but you can pre-order a full bottle as a "gift" to yourself. Princess Elite passengers automatically get a set-up for free so they must have it. I can't remember if cabins are already set up or not. Sorry. Here's a link to what you can pre-order:

http://www.princess.com/learn/onboard/gifts_services/cellars_culinarydelights/princess_cellars/index.jsp

As Pam says, you can pre-order from the gift list she posted the link to, or call room service when you arrive to have the items of your choice delivered. I have never seen the mini bar on the list to order from, and there won't be anything in the cabin (even for a charge) in the form of alcohol when you board. Enjoy!

Archived