Cruise Show at the NEC UK

ChrisUK

Well, after getting free tickets sent by RLC, we thought great, it sounds like a brilliant day... How wrong we were!! Cruise Show!? More like a big travel agents market! Very small, no 'exhibitions' just lost of cruise companies with sales desks... And no cruise critic as advertised.. Wont be going again thats for sure!!

Well, after getting free tickets sent by RLC, we thought great, it sounds like a brilliant day... How wrong we were!! Cruise Show!? More like a big travel agents market! Very small, no 'exhibitions' just lost of cruise companies with sales desks... And no cruise critic as advertised.. Wont be going again thats for sure!!

Sounds like a complete waste of Petrol:D

Oh :(...we were intending to go .....glad we didn't.

The London show was the same, a very poor effort and not worth the trip.

You can get more info from a high street travel agent, the cruise lines made no real effort to put on any show at all, just a pile of brochures in the corner and sales people only interested in actual bookings.

Did consider taking the train from London - glad I didn't.

I enjoyed the show at the Excell in London. Met up with fellow CCers and staff from CruiseCritic UK. I agree - was rather tame though.

They should have a cruise section at a large travel exhibition to make it worthwhile visiting.

I also went using my freebie tickets from RCI. Im glad I didnt pay!! Think I stayed for a whole hour wandering round looking for something of interest but like what was said it was more of a large travel agents than a show. Dont think I will bother with another one unless I am in a position to book a cruise.

Archived