Lunch MDR & Fruit on Buffet

d4m

I did search and the info I found not pertinent.

I know lunch is served in the MDP all but Port days. I also have read that lunch is a several course meal, rather like dinner. Could someone tell me whether the menus mirror dinner menus, but are smaller? Frankly, I don't think this is for me, as I, frankly, cannot eat three meals a day. Ever.

Also, could someone tell me about breakfast in the MDR? Is the menu varied, as in choice of eggs, french toast or pancakes etc? Egg allergy limits my choices.

Often I just have fruit in the morning or at lunch time. Is fresh fruit available most of the time and what are the options?

Thanks for any light you can share on these topics.

The MDR breakfast menu does not change from day to day. It is rather large and includes plenty of specials like french toast, pancakes, etc. You should probably consider telling the MDR staff about your egg allergy ahead of time, and they can make some dishes to accommodate you. Fresh fruit is available in the MDR, as well as at the buffet and AquaSpa cafe, so you should have no trouble there.

Lunch in the MDR can be a several course meal, similar to dinner, but it doesn't have to be. There are appetizers, soup/salad, entree, and dessert options, but you can just choose to order an entree if you don't want all of that other food.

Here is a link to some of our photos, specifically the MDR breakfast menu: http://sailing.smugmug.com/Celebrity-Equinox-Nov-2009/Menus/10421670_UGhEz#722412013_wvfYk

Towards the bottom of the page you'll find some photos of a MDR lunch menu as well. Hope this helps!

The MDR breakfast menu does not change from day to day. It is rather large and includes plenty of specials like french toast, pancakes, etc. You should probably consider telling the MDR staff about your egg allergy ahead of time, and they can make some dishes to accommodate you. Fresh fruit is available in the MDR, as well as at the buffet and AquaSpa cafe, so you should have no trouble there.

Lunch in the MDR can be a several course meal, similar to dinner, but it doesn't have to be. There are appetizers, soup/salad, entree, and dessert options, but you can just choose to order an entree if you don't want all of that other food.

Here is a link to some of our photos, specifically the MDR breakfast menu: http://sailing.smugmug.com/Celebrity-Equinox-Nov-2009/Menus/10421670_UGhEz#722412013_wvfYk

Towards the bottom of the page you'll find some photos of a MDR lunch menu as well. Hope this helps!

OMG - your food photos are GORGEOUS! Are you a food stylist for a living?!;)

Thanks! Wonderful pictures, great information!

I noticed that there is yet more food at Tea Time - traditional 3-5 p.m.?????

Loved seeing the terrific pictures of the MDR brunch - quite a difference from the negative reviews I saw from a few people. What a production!

Archived